sly italia

mrpepperpot

Reaction score
This is my first post. I have successfully installed a dish (aligned it to hotbird), installed a PC DVB Card TS2, downloaded a number of dvb viewers and various plugins. After spending about 5-10 hrs trawling threw various sites to try and get the answer I have given up looking and wondered if any one could help.

When will sly italia channels be available for decryption using the sec*2emu plugin(assuming you already pay for the subscription put just enjoy testing various software out).

I would like to thank all the regulars on this forum, who have submitted information and their knowledge. I hope to do the same when I have gained more experience.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
mrpepperpot - the answer is no time soon,

This provider is in the stages of an encryption change from S*ca2 to _NDS (at the moment you can't get this (nobody can))
are you only able to recieve this SAT or can you move your antenna to recieve others ?

What is it that you are after??

L

Oh by the way... Congratulations on your first post - Wecome to the forum :)

mrpepperpot

Reaction score
I'm after movies (latest releases), Prog DVB tells me the movies that are scheduled on prima Fila even if I cant watch them and I've seen some pretty good titles eg. Passion of the Christ. Also if I can pick up any Premership games that would also be a Bonus.

By the way I am only using a 45cm dish (old sky mini dish I took off my mates house), so I know I'm restricted to the satellites I can view.

Just to clarify to anyone who lives in the midlands wanting to use their old sky mini dish with there PC DVB Card to pick up Hotbird 13e, it will work put signal quality on some channels is poor. However Multivision, polsat, TPS is over 40%, so picture quality is good.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Also if I can pick up any Premership games that would also be a Bonus

I believe TPS covers these :)