Smart Mx 01 M & Digital Telecom 2000 Ci

kickassguy

Reaction score
At first i had the digital telecom 2000 ci with 2 cam slots
but i never bought any cards for that, its a very good reciever with very good functions,

then i foud out about receivers that could open paid channels,
such receivers i found in the market here in Dubai (U.A.E) where of 2 types one which had to be programmed for nagravision, irdeto, seca, and viaccess, using just the remote yeah some receivers have the function of entering hex keyz using the remote, the second type was that i had to bring it to the dealer, to get it programmed every month when the code changes.

so i bought smart mx 01 m, its made in germany,
the reciever i hve now automatically updates the nagravision keys by itself,

recently i hve heard that any receiver could be programmed in such ways, where the keys are sent to the receiver using the pc, i hve found such hacking stuff on humax and dreambox, but i wanted to know if i could reprogram my Digital telecom receiver in such way, if possible please, help me a guide me throught the process, i just want some software that i could edit hex keyz in and send it to my receiver and i unlocks such channels

adel_tounsi

Reaction score
dear kickassguy vbmenu_register("postmenu_122517", true);

I have smart mx 01 m with version 18 and i want to update it for the new version 26
Help me to update it please .

adel_tounsi

Reaction score
have smart mx01m with version 18 and i want to update it for the new version 26
Help me to update it please .

JanPervez

PervezJee
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SETELLITE
My Location
MIDDLE EAST
kickassguy said:
At first i had the digital telecom 2000 ci with 2 cam slots
but i never bought any cards for that, its a very good reciever with very good functions,

then i foud out about receivers that could open paid channels,
such receivers i found in the market here in Dubai (U.A.E) where of 2 types one which had to be programmed for nagravision, irdeto, seca, and viaccess, using just the remote yeah some receivers have the function of entering hex keyz using the remote, the second type was that i had to bring it to the dealer, to get it programmed every month when the code changes.

so i bought smart mx 01 m, its made in germany,
the reciever i hve now automatically updates the nagravision keys by itself,

recently i hve heard that any receiver could be programmed in such ways, where the keys are sent to the receiver using the pc, i hve found such hacking stuff on humax and dreambox, but i wanted to know if i could reprogram my Digital telecom receiver in such way, if possible please, help me a guide me throught the process, i just want some software that i could edit hex keyz in and send it to my receiver and i unlocks such channels

Can you help me I have the same model Need software of this set

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
JanPervez said:
Can you help me I have the same model Need software of this set
Don't hold your breath... have a look at the timestamp of the original post. :rolleyes: kickassguy has not logged on for 12 months.