Smartcard Reader in Dreambox 7000

rnsundar

Reaction score
I have Dreambox DM7000S. I have upgraded the image to Hydra 1.09 and it works fine. I want to know what kind of cards could read in the smartcard slot. I bought an original Bluekiss Card (Conax Encrypted). I tried to use it in my Dreambox but I could not get it decrypted. I tried with Realitycam and Dragoncam Fire crypt (Latest one) with Predator 3.04 uploaded. I am getting error message " Startup Error..." in reality cam and "Not decoding..." in Dragoncam when I put the Bluekiss card into the cam slot. But the person who supplied the card gave me a Zenega 1005S receiver and it works fine without cam. I just put it in the Smartcard reader of the Zenega receiver it works fine.

Please help me to use the card in my Dreambox. Is there any patch to be loaded?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You should be able to get it to work correctly by fully configuring the newcamd cardserver application. Instuctions are supplied in the 'official' download pack.

STICK

rnsundar

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
You should be able to get it to work correctly by fully configuring the newcamd cardserver application. Instuctions are supplied in the 'official' download pack.

STICK

Thanks for your kind reply BGonaSTICK.. May I get the official download pack link please

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You'll find it at many of the good file sites, but here's one to get you going :-

_http://www.deansplace.boardspace.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=900

It's the V5.26 version, which I believe to be the last full release. Patch that with the latest files for NewcamD itself etc. as found everywhere, including _www.fookfiles.com

STICK