Smsung DSR 3700

HASAN23

Reaction score
hi my name is hasan and i have samsung Dsr 3700 and i just have 100 channals how i can get more channals please hellp me thanks

HASAN23

You posted your question in another member's thread, please don't do that as it's known as hijacking. I have created a thread for your question and anything else about YOUR receiver should be posted in here.

Admin

gogol

Reaction score
Code:
[quote="HASAN23"]i have samsung dsr 3700 and how i can get new softwere for that reciver can you hellp me im new and i dono how to do that  thank you[/QUOTE]

dear Hassan
i am also an amatour and for the first time i was going to upgrade my STD i failed, so i do not think to be able to help u.
but go to http://www.info-sat.it/samsung/samsung.asp you may find something there

gogol

HASAN23

Reaction score
HASAN23 said:
hi my name is hasan and i have samsung Dsr 3700 and i just have 100 channals how i can get more channals please hellp me thanks

IM SORRY IM JUST NEW HERE AND I NEED HELP IF YOU CAN HELLP ME
I HAVE SAMSUNG DSR 3700 AND I HAVE ONLY 100 CHANNALS OTHER CHANNALS IS LOCEKD WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THAT CHANNALS
THANK YOU AND IM SO SORRY OKAY THANK YOU AGAIN :-ohmy

husamali

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DSR 3700
My Location
Okalawn Illinois/ united states of america
I too have a DSR 3700 but I only have access to 50 channels or so, how can I unlock the rest of the channels with keys on them, or what are my options if I want to get them all? Any sort of help is appreciated
thank you