Snorting Coke

N

net1

An hour-long Channel 4 documentary, on Sunday, August 31, takes a wry look at the most highly publicised cases of BBC television celebrities caught using drugs.

Snorting Coke with the BBC examines the attitudes of the tabloid press towards their behaviour and charts the celebrity's subsequent fall from grace.

Featured in the programme are Frank Bough, Angus Deayton and Richard Bacon.

Following a similar theme, The Curse Of Blue Peter, to be shown on Five, Monday, September 1, looks at how some of the presenters of the long-running children's show have fallen at the hands of the tabloids.

From Christopher Trace, through Peter Duncan, Richard Bacon and on to Anthea Turner, the programme includes interviews with presenters and producers past and present.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Technical consultant was John Leslie. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
And it's goodnight from Frank, thrown to the wolves despite being absolutely consummate in and out of his time at the BBC.

I note the spineless Match of the Day presenters tonight have been advised to refrain mentioning the one that begat their careers off the pitch.
Shame on you, your handlers and your paltry excuse for sporting entertainment.

RIP Frank Bough.