So almost there with my DragonCam, I think..

Phil1963

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight MX
on 120cm motorized
Extreme on 2nd LNB BskyB
My Location
Surrey - England
Thanks to the incredible unselfish sharing of knowledge on this forum, I believe I have come some distance towards DragonCam success, but still not there...
I have:
1. Programmed the Dragon Loader card (F84A) with Predator 3.21 for my DragonCam4.01 using my Infinity USB after updating this to latest Infinity level SW. No Phoenix mode in my slightly older Infinity USB, is that OK?. I did not use the DCP to verify SW validity as this seems rather complicated for a novice like me (dangerous shortcut??). All screen prompts in the Infinity programme look OK, Completed etc.
2. Inserted the DragonCam itself with the Loader Card (chipside up) into my Manhattan MX and followed the OnScreen guidance for loading in the Conditional Access menu of my Manhattan
3. Successfully?? loaded the SW as a reasonable time is used to load the SW and Screen says completed.
4. Followed the sequence described in this forum to remove the loader card and switch off Receiver.

CA menu now says Slot B - Predator 3.21 and entering this I do see the Sucka, Clonax etc. etc.

Back in August a string said clearly - load SW and don't worry about the keys that come with the Predator 3.21.
If this is the case, something else is wrong as I have not unlocked a single channel compared to when I bought the DragonCam. Carefully venturing into the remote control entering of keys as supplied with the Predator have given no results either
...and the Dragon Cam channel list published in another string in this forum is merely a dream.

Any to a long-winded post is highly appreciated.....

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi Phil1963,
the main channels available at present are on Hotbird 13E, but you will have to manually update the keys for the Swiss cahnnels.
_http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum/showthread.php?t=2915
Best wishes
Mickha

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Phil1963 said:
...and the Dragon Cam channel list published in another string in this forum is merely a dream.

Any to a long-winded post is highly appreciated.....

Many of the channels on that list are history. On 13E, for the time being, you can open the TPS / Multivision and Swiss channels.

Phil1963

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight MX
on 120cm motorized
Extreme on 2nd LNB BskyB
My Location
Surrey - England
Thanks, guys.
It actually works - atleast on TPS and Multivision. Will try Swiss later.
It's all about getting the expectation levels right.

Any increase by going Predator 3.22?

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
no not really.... :(