Softcam downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nice little tool, cheers BT. :)

M.H.Q

Reaction score
Hi Rolfw,

Can you explain to me how to use the softcam downloader .

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Unzip file then click on icon it unzipped
where it says Dvb Folder click on open at far right, it opens your hard drive directorys, look for the folder where you put your softcam

example:

if you are using progdvb then you would choose the progdvb folder or wherever you would normally expect to find the softca* file

then just pick whose key you want by clicking one of the 3 options which are cardmanie, Xamuh or Byksat

then click download file and it will automatically download file into the default directory that you originally chose. If you want to download all 3 k*ys then you will have to choose a different folder for each one otherwise it will overwrite them as they have the same file name.

ps.
great little program guys :D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Should be fairly straightforward, open the program, point it to your MDPlugins directory, select one of the fileguys on the left hand side and press the download button.

M.H.Q

Reaction score
Thank you guys . could you give me new softcam key ?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, but can provide you with a link, go to www.fookfiles.com and look in XAMUH or MACH1 section, there will be a softcam key in their files.

That program should find one for you, are you having problems with it?

M.H.Q

Reaction score
Still I have problems I need your help .

I want to view Eutelsat W3 encrypted channel?
I'm using card B2C2 Broadhand receiver PCI Adapter the program is DVB viewer Technisat .

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Forget DVBViewer, download either ProgDVB or MyTheatre.

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Great little app, cheers !!
Here's a question.. which softcam key is best ? are they all basically the same ?
(excuse my ignorance..)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I would guess that the basic information is the same, but some may perhaps contain a couple of different keys or not be quite as up to date.

MickH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North East
Rod Hulls Aerial said:
which softcam key is best ? are they all basically the same ?
(excuse my ignorance..)
They are all basically the same but some have more entries than others. The bottom line is that you only need keys for satellites/providers that you view so there is no point in having a huge file with keys that you will never need as this will result in poorer performance with the likes of yankse. But it is very important that the file is up-to-date. A good tip is to always edit out all of the entries for satellites/providers that you do not view - any text editor will allow you to do this.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
MickH said:
A good tip is to always edit out all of the entries for satellites/providers that you do not view - any text editor will allow you to do this.
Here's a neat little editor. Saves you some squinting at the screen after a few beers!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Very nice utility BG.

If it isn't already in the utilities section, can you post it in there please BG. :)

MickH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North East
BGonaSTICK said:
Here's a neat little editor. Saves you some squinting at the screen after a few beers!
Nice one - very handy.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Oh man, can someone explain this to me on an idiot level? I've been watching all sorts of channels with my theater for some time now, I used to download the softcam keys from xamuh or fookfiles and chuck it into the MDPlugins. So what is this softcam downloader for???

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
For exactly that T_G, pres the go get button and it finds the key, downloads it and plonks it into your MDPlugins directory. :)

M.H.Q

Reaction score
Thank you Rolfw I already download MyTheatre . Can you pls explain to me how can I view the encrypted channels .

mehdimic

Reaction score
hi ihave a twinhan pci card(vp-1020) and my theatre v2.60 how can i watch scrambled channels please guide me

K

kalamar

rolfw said:
No, but can provide you with a link, go to www.fookfiles.com and look in XAMUH or MACH1 section, there will be a softcam key in their files.

That program should find one for you, are you having problems with it?
Fookfiles is dead.....ted

Status
Not open for further replies.