SoftCam.Key conversion

New2It

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, HH120 Discq notor with Triax 1.1m
With the Gemini image it is possible to convert SoftCam.Key to a few of the emulators but it seems to be hit & miss. It also does not convert to all emulators neither.

As SoftCam.Key seems to be the most up to date file, are there any PC conversion utilities that will take the .Key file and convert to the other files so I can then download them vi aFTP (I can not connect the dreambox directly to the internet).

If not can you point me to where I can find all the different file formats so I can have a go myself?

Many Thanks.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
New2It said:
With the Gemini image it is possible to convert SoftCam.Key to a few of the emulators but it seems to be hit & miss. It also does not convert to all emulators neither.

As SoftCam.Key seems to be the most up to date file, are there any PC conversion utilities that will take the .Key file and convert to the other files so I can then download them vi aFTP (I can not connect the dreambox directly to the internet).

If not can you point me to where I can find all the different file formats so I can have a go myself?

Many Thanks.

Download latest Spartan dream keys pack froom fookfiles. Replace by ftp the /var/keys and /var/scce folders in the DB with the Spartan folders. Change attribute to 755 (by right clicking on the folder in ftp window). Reboot and start emu. :)

Regards, pcd.

New2It

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, HH120 Discq notor with Triax 1.1m
Many Thanks PCD

Will try the files tonight

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
The new keys work without a reboot (usually) ;)