software for echostar ad3000ip v

P

pernod

can anyone tell me what software i need to edit my echostar 3000ip menus using a nul modem wire ???

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
there is no way to modify the ad3000 menus. They are fixed in the firware supplied by Echostar and there are no "hobby" versions out there comparable to dvb2000/overflow for some Nokia machines.
I'm afraid you're stuck with the menus you have.

2old

shaieb

Reaction score
Hi there
I would like to inform you that you can't edit or change the menu but you can edit channels and tranponders sorting channels ets.. if need this i can send to you the software for that that is ( AD3000Edit).
A.shaieb

stylo

Reaction score
Hi - that software would be useful. Can't PM you as I'm a new user - not enough posts, if you could PM me with your email address I can send you mine so you could send to me.

Your help is really appreciated.
Adam - a complete novice!

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
Sorry mate I cant help u but I am thinking of buying one of these recievers, what do u think of them?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive got an ad3000 ipva Its a nice receiver. Steep learning curve, and the manual isnt very helpful. Setting up a disecq switch is easy once you realise you need to alter a setting in 2 seperate menus.

Remotes can wear out inside 3 years if you are a heavy user, and not cheap to relplace. The analogue versions have secam circuitry built in, so you get the French stuff on 5W in colour even down the rf cable.

No "hobby patches" available, so you are stuck with the Echostar s/w, although transponder editing programs are available.

Each satellite has its own channel list so you dont have to remember that Hotbird channels start on 125, W2 on 610 etc.