Software for Praxis PocketSat 9500

My Location
pj::
I need to find the software for my Praxis digital reciever model PocketSat 9500.

I checked the www.praxissatellite.com site but it is not available there.

Thanks alot for your help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try this link, it may have some software on it. http://webferret.search.com/click?wf,praxis+update,,www.precon.com%2Fservice%2Fpraxis%2Fpraxis_update_von_praxis_zum_praxis.htm,,altavista

If not then download yourself a copy of Web Ferret and search for Praxis Update or similar, it will come up with loads of links. You can then use one of the many translator sites to make it understandable.

Rolf

My Location
pj::
Thanks bud.

I already tried the webFerret and that site you wrote, actually I did many search on the net but still can't find that software.

If someone have any idea, please let me know.

Thanks for all of you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just a thought Safwani, if it isn't available on the Praxis site, how do you know that there is any. Have you tried E-mailing their support address?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
SAYALKHAN said:
i want the software of praxis pocketsat 9500
Well their website has gone so looks like theres no official support for that ancient receiver these days - look at the datestamps on the first couple of posts :D