Software (Oct 28, 2003) 4 Topfield TF3000CIpro

bonnyk

Reaction score
My Location
Sarawak,Malaysia
Hello ,

My name is Bonny & I am a new user to this site & Satellite TV.

I am looking for software datedOctober 28, 2003 for a Topfield TF3000Cipro receiver which have access to Ku-Band Media Guide (Seca 1).

As I am new to this, can one send and retrieve attached files from this site?

A million thanks for those who answered my call for help.

Regards

Bonny

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Any Topfield software upgrades should be available here Bonny. www.topfield.co.kr not sure if there is one for that specific date though, there are however two newer ones.

bonnyk

Reaction score
My Location
Sarawak,Malaysia
TQ Rolfw.

My problem is that I need the 28-10-2003 software for my receiver to activate the Matrix Reloaded cam so that I can watch a "cable tv" in my country.

The software from topfield does not enable the cam that I have now to "watch" the cable tv shows.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which version Matrix Reloaded software are you running?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Try this forum Bonnyk http://board.topfield.de/viewforum.php?f=7 It is a dedicated Topfield German Language forum but has an international section. If you ask the question and get the answer, could you post back here with the info please.

Cheers

ikuwara2000

Reaction score
BonnyK! you already get the file??? i also need it urgently. i searching for this damn file for nearly a month on the internet. if u got the files, please backup the file and send it to me. are u from kuching or sibu??? please help me!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Post in the forum and ask if anyone has it, are you sure that it exists?

ikuwara2000

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Post in the forum and ask if anyone has it, are you sure that it exists?

I guarantee that it still exist, rolfw!!! Just ppl who has it don't know how to copy from their own receiver...

bonnyk

Reaction score
My Location
Sarawak,Malaysia
ikuwara2000 said:
I guarantee that it still exist, rolfw!!! Just ppl who has it don't know how to copy from their own receiver...
I have just ask my Dish installer whether they have any other sources to get the file. The current alternative I am using is JokerCam + Astro card. U get to C Free-X + Astro.
Or
Get another Receiver (Not Branded) with embedded card which will allow U to C astro & the works

Currently still searching for the file.

Regards

ikuwara2000

Reaction score
bonnyk said:
I have just ask my Dish installer whether they have any other sources to get the file. The current alternative I am using is JokerCam + Astro card. U get to C Free-X + Astro.
Or
Get another Receiver (Not Branded) with embedded card which will allow U to C astro & the works

Currently still searching for the file.

Regards

Thank you for relpy, bonnyk!!! what is the price for jokercam and astro card right now?? Do you mean astro card is a smart card or what?? Which Free-X tv u can watch by using jokercam?? how bout bluekiss express and rainbow2??

bonnyk

Reaction score
My Location
Sarawak,Malaysia
ikuwara2000 said:
Thank you for relpy, bonnyk!!! what is the price for jokercam and astro card right now?? Do you mean astro card is a smart card or what?? Which Free-X tv u can watch by using jokercam?? how bout bluekiss express and rainbow2??
Firstly, Where do U live?
Jokercam cost RM450+
AstroCard, get those "Clone" ones available in the "black market"
Free-X is on Nss6 with Joker cam
Blue Kiss - Sorry No access
Rainbow - get a "Clone" Taiwan TV channel card, slot it in JokerCam & U have access.

Regards :D

W

wongul

bonnyk said:
Firstly, Where do U live?
Jokercam cost RM450+
AstroCard, get those "Clone" ones available in the "black market"
Free-X is on Nss6 with Joker cam
Blue Kiss - Sorry No access
Rainbow - get a "Clone" Taiwan TV channel card, slot it in JokerCam & U have access.

Regards :D

I'm from Kuching. Do u already have the firmware for topfield 28 oct 03??? I really need it urgently and what's the price for "Clone" Taiwan TV channel card?? Can u get the Pas 7/10 reception???

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Use the Personal Mail system, you have five posts so it is enabled. Click on the username and you will see the option.

bonnyk

Reaction score
My Location
Sarawak,Malaysia
wongul said:
How can i contact u, bonnyk?? i think i wanna buy those cards...
Wongul,

Please give me U phone no & I will call U.
There is a new MatrixReloaded which, according to reliable source can bypass the Oct 28 2003 software problem.

Anyway, get back to me as soon as possible.

TQ

:D

ikuwara2000

Reaction score
bonnyk said:
Wongul,

Please give me U phone no & I will call U.
There is a new MatrixReloaded which, according to reliable source can bypass the Oct 28 2003 software problem.

Anyway, get back to me as soon as possible.

TQ

:D

0168931110 u mean firmware for Matrix Reloaded or new hardware that can bypass the software problem??