Software Upgrade for Beausat BSR 6310

M

mtiqbal

Regular Member
Messages
19
Likes
0
#1
Can I upgrade my receiver's software so as to avoide the usage of external 'Fun Card'?. I heard that now new software is available which accepts encryption PIN in software.
 
A

ahmed1979

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
#4
hi friend i have beausat BSR 6310CI i need to upgrade it and i want to ask why my reciver didn't acept an external module (magic) when i put it i got a conflict between the integrated one and the external module ..one billion thankyou!!!
 
N

nadeemafzal

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
#5
aoa mr ahmed

how r u? can u have beausat software pls if u have send me because i lost my receiver software my.

NAdeem
 
T

tasswer

Member
Messages
3
Likes
0
#6
Hi Members,

I'm new member,looking for Beausat BSR 6310 Software download. My problem, I can not see multivision without fun card, a month back I can see everything on multivision. I would appreciated your assistance in this concern.

Best regards & good luck.
Nice searching...
 
T

tasswer

Member
Messages
3
Likes
0
#7
[Hi Iqbal,

Did you find any Software Update for BeauSat 6310 receiver? Kindly, help me, if you have any.

thanks
 
M

mtiqbal

Regular Member
Messages
19
Likes
0
#8
tasswer said:
[Hi Iqbal,

Did you find any Software Update for BeauSat 6310 receiver? Kindly, help me, if you have any.

thanks
WWW.P321.com
download latest software and its loader.
Contact me mtiqbal*yahoo.com if there is some problem
 
M

mastermind256

Member
Messages
3
Likes
0
#9
dear sir a long time back i also wrote some quistion in forum,but unfortunatly no body give ans. so i am again writing,i have beau sat bsr6310 iwana to up grade how to down load from the net pls tell me thanks.
 
M

mar2

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
#10
i would appreciate if you could pass info to me about software downloading, Bin Hex file name for beausat BSR-6310. I am also interested to know soft ware for opentel ODS3000fl. Thanks
welcom2u*hotmail.com
 
N

nazir_h

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
I have BeauSat 6310
#11
I have BSR-6310 with LG tuner and I have download software from the above mentioned site. Using my RS232 cable I manage to upgrade the software. After the upgrade my Pehla card is not detected and always "Check the card" appearing. Any one can help me to solve this problem or provide the original software for BSR-6310.
Thanks.
Nazir
nazir_h@yahoo.com
 
S

sojankthomas

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
#12
hai can u send to me the software which is used for beausat.

  • use the upper slot for ur card
  • power off and the set and remove the card
  • power on, when the card is asking isert it
  • press "0007" and select one one of the code
  • send me the soft ware u have to my adress (sojankthomas@rediffmail.com)
  • thank you
  • sojan
nazir_h said:
I have BSR-6310 with LG tuner and I have download software from the above mentioned site. Using my RS232 cable I manage to upgrade the software. After the upgrade my Pehla card is not detected and always "Check the card" appearing. Any one can help me to solve this problem or provide the original software for BSR-6310.
Thanks.
Nazir
nazir_h@yahoo.com
 
N

nobe mekhael

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
home computer
#13
ahmed1979 said:
hi friend i have beausat BSR 6310CI i need to upgrade it and i want to ask why my reciver didn't acept an external module (magic) when i put it i got a conflict between the integrated one and the external module ..one billion thankyou!!!
please i need update for beausat
 
S

samrez

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
multivision 8
My Location
pakistan
#15
i want to upgrade my dvb software. for multivison
 
Top