Software Upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahmadb

My Satellite Setup
upgrade
Hi,
I have a receiver Starsat SR-X200CIPlus and i want to upgrade it, there is software available in related website but i don't have the idea how to upgrade my receiver, please help & reply me how can i do that.

Thank you

Ahmad

M

muhammad abubakar

My Satellite Setup
STRONG &COMPAQ
please kindly assist me on how to upgrade my receiver(vivax-404)to the latest software available

N

Narges

muhammad abubakar said:
please kindly assist me on how to upgrade my receiver(vivax-404)to the latest software available
I am looking for that too.
if you find inform me too at
Email address removed
thanks

A

ahmed920

Ahmadb said:
Hi,
I have a receiver Starsat SR-X200CIPlus and i want to upgrade it, there is software available in related website but i don't have the idea how to upgrade my receiver, please help & reply me how can i do that.

Thank you

Ahmad

اليك الموقع به كل ما تريد
_http://www.fannansat.com

S

sonu

My Satellite Setup
iam working as a satsoft tech
My Location
saudiarabia
i want vivax 404 soft upgrading

S

Sheno

My Satellite Setup
Link Sat LS 900 standard setup
My Location
Egypt
I have Link Sat LS 900 receiver and I cannot upgrade it's software, an error message pops up when choosing "SW upgrade" option from the receiver's menu, the error is "currently not connected to a server" giving me 2 options "Retry" or "Cancel". I'm sure that the ADSL is working fine.
Can anybody help me in this issue please. Thanks in advance.

E

eagal

My Satellite Setup
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Link Sat LS 900 receiver and I cannot upgrade it's software, an error message pops up when choosing "SW upgrade" option from the receiver's menu, the error is
My Location
somalia
Me too Plzzzzzzzzzz help.

I have Link Sat LS 900 receiver and I cannot upgrade it's software, an error message pops up when choosing "SW upgrade" option from the receiver's menu, the error is "currently not connected to a server" giving me 2 options "Retry" or "Cancel". I'm sure that the ADSL is working fine.

Can anybody help me in this issue please. Thanks in advance.

P

PEvetts

My Satellite Setup
I have just installed on my Motor Home roof a motorised 40cm.dish enclosed in a dome.Purchased from RoadPro.The dish controller is connected to a Fortec Star FS-4700 receiver.
My Location
Norwich Norfolk
Hi!, I tried to update my FS-4700 with a USB memory stick which has caused the receiver to display ASH. I noted a much earlier post regarding this but I do not have the jumper on the 3 pins.However,I found a suitable jumper and depending which pins it covers, I eithe have no display at all (on the receiver) or the dreaded ASH. Can anyone out there help please?

A

A nonymous

Why have you tagged onto the back of a thread that is nearly five years old and has nothing to do with your receiver?

I would have thought you would have more success if you started a new thread stating which receiver you have in the title so it stands out a bit more. If somebody has your receiver and has the newer software the title would make it easier and more likely that they would reply.

Anyway, heres what i found by googling FS-4700 :D

http://www.fortecstar.com/4700-sw.html

Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.