someone to help me out

My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
want to get a system set up anyone near liverpool who will help been offered manhattan skyline 3000 1.2 metre channel master dish with motor £325 is that ok very grateful for any help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nice dish terry2301, a bit more detail on the motor would be interesting, the receiver is probably not one of the best loved, but seems to do the job. Bear in mind that a 1.2m dish should require planning consent and also requires a pretty sturdy mount.

My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
rolfw said:
Nice dish terry2301, a bit more detail on the motor would be interesting, the receiver is probably not one of the best loved, but seems to do the job. Bear in mind that a 1.2m dish should require planning consent and also requires a pretty sturdy mount.
give us a clue what to pay had a old cable box upstairs but it is slowly shutting down i just need somethink for the room really with football on

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get quite a lot of football with a 90cm dish and a diseqC motor, there are several flashable receivers around, like the Technomate 1500, and the whole package, brand new will probably cost you less than £300 escluding fitting, although it is possible to do that yourself.

To maintain a regular supply of premiership football, you may need to look at purchasing something like an ART subscription, or DigitAlb.

My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
will i have problems getting the cards do you get horse racing on that do you get english channels on it as well sorry i have been in the arcade of to bed its done me eyes in thanks for the advice thou.