someone to help me out

terry2301

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
want to get a system set up anyone near liverpool who will help been offered manhattan skyline 3000 1.2 metre channel master dish with motor £325 is that ok very grateful for any help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nice dish terry2301, a bit more detail on the motor would be interesting, the receiver is probably not one of the best loved, but seems to do the job. Bear in mind that a 1.2m dish should require planning consent and also requires a pretty sturdy mount.

terry2301

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
rolfw said:
Nice dish terry2301, a bit more detail on the motor would be interesting, the receiver is probably not one of the best loved, but seems to do the job. Bear in mind that a 1.2m dish should require planning consent and also requires a pretty sturdy mount.
give us a clue what to pay had a old cable box upstairs but it is slowly shutting down i just need somethink for the room really with football on

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get quite a lot of football with a 90cm dish and a diseqC motor, there are several flashable receivers around, like the Technomate 1500, and the whole package, brand new will probably cost you less than £300 escluding fitting, although it is possible to do that yourself.

To maintain a regular supply of premiership football, you may need to look at purchasing something like an ART subscription, or DigitAlb.

terry2301

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
im after one.
My Location
liverpool
will i have problems getting the cards do you get horse racing on that do you get english channels on it as well sorry i have been in the arcade of to bed its done me eyes in thanks for the advice thou.