www.skyhigh-uk.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IP Via
90cm parabolic dish with DiseqC 1.2 positioner
Pentium 4 2.0Ghz PC
My Location
Lincolnshire
Hi,
I came back to the Satellite scene after an absence of some 3 years. I use an echostar AD3600IP via with a DiseqC 1.2 positioner, which I still have not worked out how to work with the echostar and a 90 cm parabolic dish. I get 80% signal and quality on Hotbird and some 60% on 1 degree West. So I left the dish on Hotbird and it was working fine on the French channels and others with the Magic Module Pentacrypt 1.09 and a 6in1 Magic card. Until two nights ago (Sunday) when it all closed down. I thought that the codes had changed and that was no problem, but checking the module I now see that it is not showing Penta 1.09 but DREAMLOAD and that I cannot understand. I did not reprogramme the module so how did this happen?? Can anyone help? can I reprogramme the module and how? I do have a MASTERA II card programmer but not a module one.

Help please
Con

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi conk,
the Magic cam goes into Dreamload when left without a card in it, if you put a card in it should go back to showing Penta 1.09. It also goes into Dreamload if you switch the receiver on and off 3 times without a card in it, and take out and re-insert the cam 3 times without a card, this is designed to let you update the Penta software.
Best wishes
Mickha

el7

Campione del mondo
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nextwave digital Magic mod 1.09 penta,
CryptAlpha digital cam FTA
Analog reciver Giberdini dish 1.10 Simple dish 0.80
My Location
Canada $ Greece
Hi I have same module, magic but never happend to me,what can I change if is in that mode?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
el7 said:
Hi I have same module, magic but never happend to me,what can I change if is in that mode?
When in dreamload mode you can load a later version of Pentacrypt with a magic loader card but I am afraid it will not open anything extra for you now things have moved on a bit since the magic cam

el7

Campione del mondo
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nextwave digital Magic mod 1.09 penta,
CryptAlpha digital cam FTA
Analog reciver Giberdini dish 1.10 Simple dish 0.80
My Location
Canada $ Greece
Yes actually I dont think to change it,you are right,untill now is working perfectly and the fun card is still ok and have support,Thanks for your information.