SOS - GoldWafer + Millennium - SOS

B

bibi bear

Pleeeeease help me ! - All the links here in the forum seem to point only to other sites of links.
And yes, the few SECA or Viaccess files that I have found don't seem to work or maybe it's cause I'm just a moron. (BTW contact side up into the receiver, right?)

I'm using a standard GoldWafer on a Millennium Programmer - my programming software is called :

Gold*Card Series
High Performance Pic Programming and Key Management Software
Copyright Techtronics soft Ltd. 1997
Version 1.40 Build 192

I load the two diff hex files into the software
Then I "program" the eeprom which I've noticed first runs a bootloader built-into the software
And then I "program" the PIC (Is it necess to enable the protection?)

My receiver is a Humax IRCI 5400 patched w 4.1 (or so I've been told)

Could anybody email me some GoldWafer " pic.hex / eeprom.hex " file pairs that they know will work for SECA's Canal+ or Viaccess' TPS ?

Edith@Paris.com

Cause nothing I've been using works ! I know I'm not yet ready to fly the helicopters like 2O & R do, I just want to get the hell out of this sandbox that I'm stuck in and go play on the see-saw !

bibi
aka SOS (Stuck On Sandbox)

FRAZER

Reaction score
Are you using the appropriate gold wafer files for the patched humax, such as Irseca, Viahumax, Irvito? They should be widely available on the web.

beast5223uk

Reaction score
Humax 5400 has built in IRDETO module, therefore you CAN NOT use SECA/VIACCESS only GW files.

If you want to access all or some of the above use DS9/Fun card 5 in 1 files.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think Beast, that there actually is a seca goldcard file designed for the Humax Freecam, there's certainly one for the 2.018 Cam, i think it was on Satdudez.

Rolf

B

bibi bear

Already u guys are giving me great direction
I'm now learning to look for IrSeca, IrVito and ViaHumax files.

Can u also tell me just one channel (and whereit is) that is Betacrypt/Irdeto encrypted that I'm supposed to be viewing w/out a card - 'cause all the channels that claim to be Irdeto are still blocked, btw I'm now using the +CAM 2002c patch (which I believe is still an AllCAM, right?)

B

bibi bear

While I may not be satisfied w the shaky reliability, particularly w the Irvito, I am, all thanks t u guys out of the sandbox !!
The Irseta I found works well and that's even after converting a bin to a hex

I'm gonna study the contents and then try to figure out how people simply use three lines of code that I see published all over.

Also can u guys tell me that now that I found a PIC.hex that works should I always be using that file and just fool around w the eeprom.hex ? - that's what sat4all seemed to indicate

BIG BIG thank u

bibi

PS Pathé Sport doesn't decrypt but is always within the same bouquet as others that do open - what's going on there and can u give me any suggestions.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Bibi,

Glad you've got it working, you're doing better than me at the moment, I'm having horrible problems with any seca files at the moment and my Aston 1.03 CAM seems to have gone pop. The Freecam I have decrypts only the irdeto family properly, with the Seca cutting out after increasingly short periods of time......But enough of my problems :)

With regard to retaining a pic file, that's fine, many people stick with the same one for months, simply editing the codes on the Eeprom, if it works well keep it.

Rolf