Sos Please Help

M

MUSAFFIR

Can someone help, i brought a vx cardmaster programmer and a fun card i have no idea how to program a card as i am new to this satellite world, i was told to buy a programmer and you can start watching programmes once the card is programmed but i didnt know i had to programme it? i have a technomate 4000ci reciever with 6 in 1 patch cam( irdeto). what do i do? is there a helping samaritan out there?:confused :

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Musaffir, I've removed the duplicate post in the Cams and Decoders forum. To answer your question, have a look at this post http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3111 where programming with the VX has been discussed before, you will also need to provide information as to the type of card you have, as the files are different for different types.

PS. also have a look at the forum guidelines in the Please Read post at the top of the forums.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry missed your reply Musaffir, if you have a fun card, then you will need one of the 6 in 1 files from satdudez, Phill's or Toecutters, then you simply load the appropriate files, one Flas and one external Eeprom file, then you press program and all should be done, I think that Nobbly has explained the process in more details in another thread.