tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
I have just noticed that the sound is jumbled up on the TRT-Int channel Eutelsat Hotbird 5 13.0°E 10957.00 H. I have just checked all the setting on my receiver AD3600IPVA against the http://kingofsat.free.fr/ settings and they match i.e.
SR 4340 FEC 3/4 VPID 308 Audio 256. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going on here?

Tirosh.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
hello Tirosh

i have just checked and am getting two sound tracks at the moment.

track 1. Left = TV Sound
track 1. Right = Radio ?

track 2. Left/Right = Radio (Stereo).

regards

w.h.

ps. do they still do that late night cookery show on this channel? ;~}

tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
w hole,

Thanks for the confirmation. Not sure I quite understand what you mean by the track1 and track2. Is there any way yo turn off the radio channel (I have an AD3600 receiver)?

I generally watch the Turkish channels on 42 east but last night I happend to have been zapping around and discovered that TRT-INT was also broadcasting on H/B. Being a bit of a perfectionist I coudn't understand why the sound channel was mixed up, hence my post on this board.

TRT-INT are now broadcasting to America and Australia and hence repeat the shows at various times to suit these audiences. I can't say that I have cought the late night cookery show but I'll keep and eye out for it.

Tirosh.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
i'm not sure about your receiver, but with my Humax F1-CI you can swap the soundtracks, as per. watching films on 'certain channels'.

to remove the radio on track 1 you need to turn off the right hand stereo channel.

if you are not receiving it this way, you will need to get some advice from another owner of your set. sorry i can't be of more help.

regards

w.h.

ps. its not the cookery by the way, its the presenter!!!

tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
w hole, thanks. You have been a great help. I'll play around with the receiver tonight and see what happens.

Thanks again,

Tirosh.