Southern Italy

jimbodeans

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am buying a holiday home in Southern Italy what size dish,what digibox and what lnb will i need to view all channels all the time and will i need another subscription or can i take one of my 2 cards with me when i am there.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Whereabouts in Southern Italy Jimbodeans?

If you are happy with watching non-premium channesl, then just take your card with you.

jimbodeans

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Puglia Region
Which is roughly the heel of the boot and i would like to be able to watch all channels. i read somwhere that you can change the serial number of a digibox to match one of mine so i can use my card out there without always taking my box and card with me?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure about changing the serial number, may or may not be the case, but the non-premium channels will work anyway.

_http://www.astra2d.com/reports.htm are some up to date reports, but as my geographical knowledge of Italy is poor, I cannot tell what is useful to you.

Coviello

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prodelin 11ft (335 cm)
Windows 2000 XP
My Location
Southern Italy
If you need some help, please contact me. I live in Basilicata and I spend my holidays in Puglia.
Coviello