Sold Spain...Raven/channel master/ 1.8m dish as new Real Bargain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
DSCF2727 (Medium) (Small).JPGDSCF2736 (Medium) (Small).JPGDSCF2766 (Medium) (Small).JPG DSCF2723 (Medium) (Small).JPG
DSCF2736 (Medium) (Small).JPG
Here in Spain i have this dish for sale Andrews /Raven / Channel Master 1.8m dish with Heavy Duty
hot dipped mount.
Very high gain one piece
proven design. Gain is a massive 45.5 dBi (Ku band). Beam width 1.0 degrees, Noise Temp. 31K Cross polarisation 30dB. The one
piece reflector is thermoset-molded glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and rigidity and surface accuracy. Heavy Duty
hot dipped mount.
This is one of the best dishes you can buy one piece with great gain it has been tested to have the gain of a 2m dish
New these cost £850 with the mount.
And a further £300 for the heavy duty wall mount. (included in the sale)
This dish is only about 6months old. Due to illness it is for sale.
I also have a channel master C120 feedhorn with a Invacom twin LNB.
also for sale for 60€. cost £99. new
These prices don't include my shipping cost from the UK. So you can see the bargain to be had here.. For Sale at 500€ + 60€ for feedhorn and LNB. buyer to collect..As i said this is like new..DSCF2723 (Medium) (Small).JPG

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Best offer over 400€ for the dish.........

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu Duo2,1.2 CM,1224 H to H 57E-30W. Sky dish.
My Location
Cheshire
Would you consider posting the Feedhorn?

How much would you want including postage to the UK?

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Would you consider posting the Feedhorn?

How much would you want including postage to the UK?
Without checking i bet its around 10-12€ post
It depends on do you mean the feedhorn or feedhorn and the LNB?

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire
Without checking i bet its around 10-12€ post
It depends on do you mean the feedhorn or feedhorn and the LNB?

Would you take £55 for the feedhorn and the LNB including postage?

I'd pay by Paypal.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Thanks for the offer but No thanks.... It cost me £100 without postage. Thanks

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Look i will do it you for £60 inc post.... PM me if you are interested..Tony

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Excellent: Please report a successful outcome in due course.

gregap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky italia hd , sky uk hd , edision argus , afn
My Location
slovenija
Hello ,

I am interested in your dish , but the best i can offer is 280 eur .
Thank you

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire
My parcel turned up today. I'm made up with it.

Thank you.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Hello ,

I am interested in your dish , but the best i can offer is 280 eur .
Thank you

Sorry can't help you M8......!!
But thanks for the offer. ( I didn't know whether to report this as abuse...LOL :-) )

gregap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
slovenija
i am sorry if i offendend you with my offer . that was not my intention .
can you please tell me if you have original package and what are the dimensions of the packed dish and the weight . would also need a zip code from where this dish would be shipped . i need to ask my forwarder how much the shipping would be . if not too much , then i could improve my offer .

thank you

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
can you please tell me if you have original package and what are the dimensions of the packed dish and the weight . would also need a zip code from where this dish would be shipped . i need to ask my forwarder how much the shipping would be . if not too much , then i could improve my offer .

thank you

It was a joke. Except this is a 1400€ plus dish and mount so i have a cut off point of which i will not sell.... My post code in Spain 23614. As for packaging i don't have the original packaging but i could do the edge etc with heavy cardboard to protect it but this is not going to be damaged very easily it is incredibly strong and rigid Sorry i don't have a size and weight you might try looking on this site satellitesuperstore.co.uk/fixed-dishes.htm#andrews18 for any size and weight they may be able to tell you it's obviously 1.8 diameter i would think it isn't very deep.. Sorry i cannot be more specific..

gregap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
slovenija
hello ,

as i dont need wall mount , would you accept 380 eur and i pay the shipping costs ?

thank you

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..

thank you

It was a joke. Except this is a 1400€ plus dish and mount so i have a cut off point of which i will not sell.... My post code in Spain 23614. As for packaging i don't have the original packaging but i could do the edge etc with heavy cardboard to protect it but this is not going to be damaged very easily it is incredibly strong and rigid Sorry i don't have a size and weight you might try looking on this site http://www.satellitesuperstore.co.uk/fixed-dishes.htm#andrews18 for any size and weight they may be able to tell you it's obviously 1.8 diameter i would think it isn't very deep.. Sorry i cannot be more specific..
hello ,

as i dont need wall mount , would you accept 380 eur and i pay the shipping costs ?

thank you

Look I have to be Honest here I will not accept any less than £450 That's the best i can do that's for the lot the wall mount isn't of any use to me when the dish has gone.
Sorry i can't do any better for you. As for shipping whoever buys it arranges and pay collection no matter what the price..... There are van men around here as well i can give you their phone numbers to check with..Where do you live..?

gregap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
slovenija
450 pounds ? that is around 535 euros . but in your original post you said 500 eur for the dish and then later you said best offer over 400 euros . now that is strange . so you now want more then you first wanted . sorry , but that is just too much for me at the moment .
i am in slovenia .

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
450 pounds ? that is around 535 euros . but in your original post you said 500 eur for the dish and then later you said best offer over 400 euros . now that is strange . so you now want more then you first wanted . sorry , but that is just too much for me at the moment .
i am in slovenia .

:-) Sorry i meant € it would be too expensive for you to move it to Slovenia....

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Mind you when the satellite goes up the price does as well back to 500€ :-lol

Status
Not open for further replies.