Sold Spain...Raven/channel master/ 1.8m dish as new Real Bargain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblue Sam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M generic dish & LNB. Humax Foxsat-HDR receiver.
Acer Aspire 5742 laptop with Intel i3-370M processor.
My Location
Iznajar
I have a couple of questions regarding your set up.
1) Were you able to get reception of the channels moved to 2F?
2) My location is near Iznajar, Cordoba, postcode 14970, from your experiences do you think that I would get reception of 2F/2E with this dish?
Is the dish/wall mount still for sale? If so how much?

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
In reply dish is still for sale at the same price that won't change.
Yes i was able to get pretty good reception but only at certain times of the day any other time it would drift of and then come back the later or the next day...
As for would you I would like you to buy the dish BUT I don't think you have a hope in hell of getting proper reception on this dish where you are I do know the area so i wouldn't let anyone tell you different unless they are prepared to fit and show it you working before you pay a penny. ( On a No Worky No Payee Basis LOL).
But to be honest things haven't finish yet they are still tweaking. Another thing is this is a 1.8 Dish with the gain of a 2m. I don't know much but i personally think you would struggle with a 2.5m...But i could be proved wrong trouble is you normally pay to try bit of a quandary really if you are doing it yourself...
I used to fit Dishes before retiring and being ill with all the best gear and these are the problems I still had...
I hope this as been of some help to you if you want you can still buy my Dish.. ;-)

Skyblue Sam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M generic dish & LNB. Humax Foxsat-HDR receiver.
Acer Aspire 5742 laptop with Intel i3-370M processor.
My Location
Iznajar
Thanks for the honest opinion about the situation. Thanks for the honest opinion about the situation. I guess that's what I feared, and as you say they have not yet finished testing 2E. Had your experiences been a bit more positive then I would have been prepared to give it a try, at this stage I will leave it and see what happens. Not sure where this leaves things though, 2.4m dishes are very expensive and not everyone can accomodate it.
Thanks again.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
to be perfectly honest i might get away with a 2.4. but i don't think you would but as i said unfortunately its a buy and try. could be expensive...

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Leave it a few months Skyblue Sam, at least until we have a better idea of whats going to be possible where.

If you have to have uk tv there are various IPTV services available nowadays.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
I completely agree they haven't finished yet. And many people think sky will still be on the European beam so if you can afford it there should be a fall back..

jamrw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax hdci-2000, astra 2
My Location
spain
Mind you when the satellite goes up the price does as well back to 500€ :-lol
View attachment 56232View attachment 56233View attachment 56234 View attachment 56231
View attachment 56233
Here in Spain i have this dish for sale Andrews /Raven / Channel Master 1.8m dish with Heavy Duty
hot dipped mount.
Very high gain one piece
proven design. Gain is a massive 45.5 dBi (Ku band). Beam width 1.0 degrees, Noise Temp. 31K Cross polarisation 30dB. The one
piece reflector is thermoset-molded glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and rigidity and surface accuracy. Heavy Duty
hot dipped mount.
This is one of the best dishes you can buy one piece with great gain it has been tested to have the gain of a 2m dish
New these cost £850 with the mount.
And a further £300 for the heavy duty wall mount. (included in the sale)
This dish is only about 6months old. Due to illness it is for sale.
I also have a channel master C120 feedhorn with a Invacom twin LNB.
also for sale for 60€. cost £99. new
These prices don't include my shipping cost from the UK. So you can see the bargain to be had here.. For Sale at 500€ + 60€ for feedhorn and LNB. buyer to collect..As i said this is like new..View attachment 56231

Have sold it, I live in Úbeda

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Sorry Bud Sold...I thought i had posted Sold...

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
In which case I'll close the Ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.