• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spanish scene SECA2 - Digital + Spain viewing problems

danny

Hello there.

I'm using a
Humax CI 8100PVR

with an Aston 1.05 CAm
and an official Spanish Digital + card (the card is black in colour).

I've used this card happily for more than a year then suddenly 4 or 5 days ago, I lost the channels I was receiving.

Does anyone know whether Digital + have changed their cards or if there's been some other change ?

I called the Digital + helpline and they seemed to be saying (if I understood their Spanish?) that the black viewing card I have will be replaced by a blue on from the 16th of March ?

They also wanted to do some troubleshooting with me, but my Spanish was not good enough.

Anyone got any ideas.

cyber4all

simply the reason is that Digital + in Astra is changing system.
the first quarter of this year digital + is changing to the advanced system of Nagra 2 used in the hispasat satellite...
the question is that if they do that they need to send you a new card and a nagravision cam or receiver because the aston cam is no good for the job
hope it helps

danny

Thank you very much...the answer's of great value ! That's clear to me. So in other words, I need to buy a nagravision cam and a card.

cyber4all said:
simply the reason is that Digital + in Astra is changing system.
the first quarter of this year digital + is changing to the advanced system of Nagra 2 used in the hispasat satellite...
the question is that if they do that they need to send you a new card and a nagravision cam or receiver because the aston cam is no good for the job
hope it helps

Hello, I'm from spain, the black card is ok (see the pin, date and k**s)

21-3-2005 is the date of change the system