PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Spanish Via Digital - Nagravision

The Spanish pay-TV system Via Digital uses Nagravision encryption. Is it possible to write a card for this?

Thanks

thomo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
polomint, via digital, i know you can program the cards, as i have seen them working here in spain, the card inserted into a larger circuit type card and then inserted into box, after that a list of codes through the remote control to the box. I am not really up on all this but would appreciate any help with what equipment needed to open the cards. cheers

schematic

Reaction score
From what i have been told you need a freecam and funcard for nagra, and the codes change quite often.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Whats your setup You need a Nagra CAM (FOR A AU CARD) OR FREECAM/Allcam/Humie patched or simular .If you have 1 of the latter
you need to prog a Funcard/Silver ds9,If you have a genuine Nagra CAM
a AUTO UPDATE card can be made on a Funcard4 ie: 256k chip.If need help post me. DAVE.

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
The receiver is (would be) an official Via Digital box that is no longer needed.

I haven’t actually seen it myself but am told that it is made by Eurostar.

There are no contracts of subscriptions tied to the box and was just hoping that it would work with a dodge card.

thomo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
hello burnt chips, my box is contract echostar dsb 9000 from via digital. could you give me the info on equipment needed to open all channels, and as i am a begginer, some tips on what to do, would really appreciate any help, i pay a subscription at the moment, so have an official nagra card working in the box, but not for the top package. cheers thomo

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
Not sure on that box mate ; Does it have a CAM slot.if so Its OK as to make a AU card you need the CAM box number (i`m sure its the CAM
ident number a bit like skys) if Not you need a GEMPLUS cam abour £200.00 from astratech, a fun4 and the program is on satdudez/nagra/downloads, IF yours is a inbuilt cam i doubt it can be done,if a spare cam slot yes but thats a lot of dosh for a nagra CAM.

thomo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 08-May-02 AT 09:43 PM (GMT)]burnt chips,
can only see one slot on the front of the decoder. think i might be able to find a gemplus cheaper here in spain, do you think it can be done ? ps cant find that download site ??

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
If its removable the cam: yes if its a intergrated your knackered.
the download site was on Satdudez under Nagra,then top of page Downloads,Also though Satdudes has been down and might not be workin OK at the moment, so also Toecutters has a good nagra section the lads
are only to keen to help all you do is post asking for it, and you will be pm`d. Same guys are also on Phills sat files do the same there.