Special K

L

lakeshore

Is Special K an Auto Update Programme or Is It a Kev type Monthly code type. Also what Is Its record like.
Thanks for any Info
lakeshore

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
There r no auto update progs currently around .To make a card auto update you will need an original manufactors ** digital card to read codes off.you can then prog them onto a silver card or funcard with somthing like piccard2. But be aware that you will have to prog a seperate gold card for PPV`s.

L

lakeshore

Do all the programmes i.e, Special K, Omega, Kevlar, need to be re programmed each month or do some last a few months
Thanks
lakeshore

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Well thats a question.Some r genuine updates (no specific one)ie theres ecm codes been added,others just have latest codes in instead of haveing to remote update.kev 165 was this.If u got 1 thats ok with ecms stick with it and remote update.(ive spent an eternity looking for a auto update prog )with little success.

B

bazzer

What about keylog (version H current at mo i think) and Threat (4.03)
these are AU with the relevant keys PPUA MK01.
I've used keylog and it does AU

C

CodeComplete

Special K is RU.

All the official hex releases are upgrades to beat the latest ECMs not the latest monthly update codes. There were two Kev 1.65's the fake was 1.64 with monthly codes added, the real Mr Sport 1.65 release was a C1 30 command tweak - check the readme's out.

Same goes for Keylog - there was a fake 6.2f and so no official 6.2f release was made.

Current hexes that can be AU enabled are Keylog 6.2h and Threat 4.03. You must use non-public MK/PPUA codes to activate them and so you need access to a valid subscription OSC to extract them from. Any public MK/PPUA codes released with an AU hex will be zapped by ITV.

A hex will last as long as it doesn't receive an unknown ECM. You can still use old hexes - they work but get hit more often. So the newer the hex, the more ECMs it can handle, the less frequently it will fail - but it will fail sooner or later.