Sport N/ViaSat Sports 1 & 2 - Please Help!...

JamesHatter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Standard home PC...
My Location
Stevenage, Herts
Hi guys,

I'm new here so please excuse me if I ask any questions that are already well-known and I appear slightly dumb!

I'm a Luton Town fan and unfortunately cannot make it to this Saturday's crucial relegation match at Leeds United. However, I've seen that the game is live on the channels Sport N, Viasat Sport 1 (Swe) and Viasat Sport 2. Please see this link for confirmation...

http://liveonsat.com/english_only.php?start_dd=06&start_mm=03&start_yyyy=2007&end_dd=04&end_mm=04&end_yyyy=2007

A pub near mine shows the English Premiership matches not on the BBC and Sky Sports with the Asian channel. They have one of those boxes that shows the Premiership matches on that Arabic channel (where you get Trevor Francis as co-commentator!). These pubs that can show the Asian matches - will they also be able to pick up the Sport N/Viasat Sport 1 & 2 channels that are showing Leeds v Luton on Sat?

If not, is there any way that I can watch it on my PC? The link says that all three channels use the Sirius 3 satellite and encryption VideoGuard if that means anything to anyone!

Know a couple of pubs that show the matches on the Asian channel, but not sure they'd pick up these above channels? Please help!

Many thanks guys, any help would be much, much appreciated!

James.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As Viasat is Videoguard encrypted the only way to watch the satellite signal is with an official subscription. Sirius 3 is also difficult to get without a largish dish.

JamesHatter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Standard home PC...
My Location
Stevenage, Herts
Thanks for the reply mate! So in short, finding it in a pub is highly unlikely then!?

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Lot, Dordogne, Correze border.
You might find a stream on myp2p.eu - though I seriously hope that you lose!