srt 4375 revisited

cman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ tm 2100a motor 1 metre dish offset
My Location
england
Hi,
I just brought my "silver cow" out of retirement today to have a look and see what it was missing so just bear with me for a minute or so.
I went to the strongsat site and downloaded the last update file...the DisEqc one installed it using a null modem cable...but not a female to female one..a male to female anyway you must also remember that when you make a connection to your stb you must first put it into "boot mode" by this I mean switch off the stb and whilst holding menu and exit buttons reboot the stb.
You will get 0000 on the display at which point you download your Elf file (the one you got off strongs site) let it run its course then switch on the stb, you will find you have a new addition to your menu.
If you use an x cam with the latest updates and a titanium card with the correct files you will open all that is available on a "patched box" TPS, Multivision and D+
I was going to bin my old "silver cow" but now find that it gives any of the new stb's a good run for their money.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum cman

I have taken the liberty of stripping this from the thread you posted it in as it was a six year old archive but the information you have posted is relevant to the here and now. Hope you don't mind:cool: .

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
It was a machine that was built by Integra of Korea, but never got the work by the Strong company necessary to bring it into the European market.

If it had worked, it would have been a main competitor in the analogue/digital receiver combos at the turn of the century.