Srt 4620

cutemen03

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it not good to always ask favor, specially to anyone whom I do not know. My urge to make my receiver work properly is reason why am always aking favor. In lieu of this, am askinga big favor to anyone who a big heart to help me. I begging to each one of you who has a latest bin file for SRT4620, you can send it to my yahoo account: cutemen03@yahoo.com. But if it is big deal to you, well all I can ask is just to guide me where I can get this latest bin file and send it to my email stated above. I tried the Strong web page but all there are the old file.

Thanking you in advance for whatever help you may granted to me.

skull

satellite freak
Reaction score
Website
www.rdi-sat.com
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
cutemen03 said:
Hi,

I know it not good to always ask favor, specially to anyone whom I do not know. My urge to make my receiver work properly is reason why am always aking favor. In lieu of this, am askinga big favor to anyone who a big heart to help me. I begging to each one of you who has a latest bin file for SRT4620, you can send it to my yahoo account: cutemen03@yahoo.com. But if it is big deal to you, well all I can ask is just to guide me where I can get this latest bin file and send it to my email stated above. I tried the Strong web page but all there are the old file.

Thanking you in advance for whatever help you may granted to me.

CHK THE SITE WWW.CROTEAM-SAT.ORG/UPLOAD

cutemen03

Reaction score
Thanks...I got one...and it was running good in my receiver....many thanks to other members who help me....I know I can count on you...

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!

salih2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
my satallite is STRONG srt4620 & my desk computer is p4 2.53GHz &80GBof hard
My Location
iraq
please how can i update my strong srt4620 reciever to open scrambled channels?
thank you

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Chances are you cant - its a pretty old receiver

okeme

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
nigeria
its a old receiver but you can still get it on this site*** wizkid.persiangig.com