SS2 / ProgDVB / DVBDream problems

Zino

Reaction score
Hi!

I am having some serious problems with mentioned programs...

This is how it goes...

I installed the card recently and installed DVB Viewer... after that I installed ProgDVB 4.46 (Intel version), *ankse, S"emu and Sk""net... program kept giving me problems with playback which I saw is a common problem... but that is not real problem...

the real problem is when I tried to use Sk""net it would start downloading and everything and after few minutes message Window would appear... ProgDVD has encountered a problem and needs to close...

And that would happen every time Sk""net was on... but I was able to watch channels without errors...

So I decided to reinstall Windows...

I did that, installed everything from scratch and now I have even more problems...

After installing ProgDVB, when I search transponders to find all available channel it gives me the same ERROR... ProgDVB encountered a problem and needs to close... some file named SKYAVSRC.AX is causing this problem...

So I tried to install DVB Dream...

So when I tried to search for channels I got the BSOD immediately saying something like

SOMETHING BLABLABLA MMPOL blablablabala

And something else... when I stop using the ProgDVB, I cannot listen to music or play games... everything is like pulsing... like the music file freezes and unfreezes every second...

And the strangest thing is the DVBViewer is working WITHOUT ANY ERRORS...

What should I do?