Ss2+stab 120 Hh :( :( Pls Help!

kirilcho

Reaction score
Hi,

a brand new SS2, a brand new 120-HH STAB with DiseqC 1.2 and it doesn't wanna rotate, using ProgDVB with the plugin that's on their website. I've tried even with a very short cable, just one meter from the card to the motor which is in front of me. It still doesn't wanna rotate :( :( :( what should I do?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
There is one posted on here that definitely works if you follow the instructions. I know some of the others don't. Search for it on this forum. If you get really stuck, ask again and I'll provide it for you.

It's called SS2DiSEqC, and it's now at version 1.7.0.0

STICK

kirilcho

Reaction score
Hi,

I've seen the other posts, however none of them seems to have my problem - my rotor won't rotate at all, that is, when I click drive east/west it won't work
:( what that might be due to?

bobnuts1

Reaction score
kirilcho said:
Hi,

I've seen the other posts, however none of them seems to have my problem - my rotor won't rotate at all, that is, when I click drive east/west it won't work
:( what that might be due to?
I had the same problem with my new Stab HH90 and SS2, this is how I got it to work:

1, Replaced the default Skynet.sys file with the modified version by Saar.

2, Used the SS2DiSEcC plugin .exe and .dll that was in a file called SS2DiSEqC.zip - sorry I cannot remember where I got it from right now.

The motor started to react as soon as I had completed the above steps.

HTH

Richard

kirilcho

Reaction score
Dear God, I've fixed it. It is now rotating. However, I cannot tune into any satellite. How can I point it directly to south? That;s quite hard to do without machinery, isn't it? And Once I point ot to south is that all the physical work that's to be done?