Ss2diseqc19-1 Problem

andy321

Reaction score
I am trying to use the plugin above with progdvb. I have previously had it running nicely with progb but since a complete re-instal of progdvb ive been getting the following error so I must be doing something wrong. When I go to plugins and then try to configure ss2dieseqc it says drag and drop satellite ini files to the main application window. Well i have done this putting them in the root directory of progdvb but error still shows. I have replaced the skynet.sys and skynetu.sys with the ones provided. Im sure that im doing something wrong but I cant figure out what. Any help appreciated. Thanks Andy

davie

Reaction score
When it says drag and drop ini files to the main application window you have to just that, go into the root directory of ProgDVB, open up the DiSEqC program and then drag and drop the folder with your ini files onto the main application window.
Hope this helps you. I am using v1.8 and it works with that.

andy321

Reaction score
Thanks Davie. I have already put the folder named satellites (containing the ini files) into the root directory of progdvb. Some of the other folders in this directory are channels filter graphs modules plugins and record. I am sure its in the right placee but still no go. Im sure its something simple that i have overlooked

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, I think what you have to do, is open up the DiseqC plugin, then open windows explorer, locate the satellites.ini file and drag it into the open plugin, then it should work.

davie

Reaction score
Thanks Rolf, that's what I was trying to say.
Davie.

andy321

Reaction score
AH GOT IT! Now working a treat. Thank you both. I must have done this before but I couldn't remember this time round. Too much Sp*ce Plat*num :-) Thanks again