Star sat SR-X150+ needs help

gogol

Reaction score
1- can someone please tell me is there a firmware for star sat sr-x150+ with HW=3.03?

2- my reciever is not working while i was tryimg to upgrading it an when i turn it on there is Er:07
and when i am using any of the available soft ware in www.sat.sw.com i recieve a HW not match error?

please help me?
my reciever is Star sat SR-X150+

adelali

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
it is starsat
My Location
syria
gogol said:
1- can someone please tell me is there a firmware for star sat sr-x150+ with HW=3.03?

2- my reciever is not working while i was tryimg to upgrading it an when i turn it on there is Er:07
and when i am using any of the available soft ware in www.sat.sw.com i recieve a HW not match error?

please help me?
my reciever is Star sat SR-X150+

your problem is that you have earesed the flash file completly .
advise : get a same medel and make transmit the sw from installation connecting the tow boxesthe same thing happen and i solve the problem like that

mahmod yasen

Reaction score
sjust contact me on mahmod_yasen@yahoo.com i have another sowftare for star sat fix this problem don't use starcom files with this receiver and don't forget to check the hardware of your receiver to send you the fit file ,
any prblems else this one ? ;)

mahmod yasen

Reaction score
contact me on mahmod_yasen@yahoo.com and send me hardware of your receiver to send you the fit files by the way you can't use star com files with new models of star sat 150 ,
any more questions ?;)