behnaz

Behnaz
I have a Star Sat SR-X150D reciver and some channel has disconnect
I need to eMupgrade software
can you help me , please?
Thanks and best regards
behnaz

Reaction score
behnaz khanoom shoma berin too site www.satsw.com va software modele receiveretoon ro begirin va upgrade konin..age moshkeli dashtin begin ta behetoon begam.

artmehr

Destiny
Reaction score
Website
www.irandvb.info
My Satellite Setup
DVB Standards
My Location
Sorrow-Land
you can go over the following link for more information in farsi :

w*w.irandvb.tk

kkb

Reaction score
salam
man reciveram SR-X150d plus hast va software ro gereftam, cable ham gereftam vali chetori bayad upgrade konam?reciver roshan basheh ya khamoosh?
agar kasi midooneh behem begeh. merci
Kati

syamak

Reaction score
cablo vaslcon ba barnameh dreemloader barnameh ro entekhab kon resiver ro roshan con
start barnameh ro bezn resiver ro of va on con resiver shoma upgrade miseh .

kkb

Reaction score
salam
merci az rahnamaei.
man cableo vasl mikonam,dreamloader ham baz mikonam,COM1 ham entekhab mikonam,connect ham mizanam va download ro entekhab mikonam va az 2ta file ke hast yekisho entekhab mikonam vali etefaghi nemiofteh.ye mostatil baz misheh ke mikhad por sheh vali hichish por nemisheh va faghat ye cancel ziresh dareh.
Kati

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!

OR PROVIDE A TRANSLATION.

THANKYOU

l

syamak

Reaction score
say conid barnameh jadid ro az said satsw.com Download conid momken ast barnameh shoma ghadimy basheh hatman faile entkhaby tavasote dreemloder file hex bashe
moafagh bashid.

smk

Reaction score
Hi
I want to upgrade my receiver sr-x120d. I download all files but they can not working.
for emupdate it need file with .sgn but all file has the .bin so it can not work and in dremloader it is not working at all what can I do?

Regards

Siamak

rouzi

Reaction score
salam man dasgaham metabox 11 ast az kodoom site baiad barnamei upgrade ro begiram lotfam mano rahnamai konid!!

Reaction score
for English uers or those who want to read in Englsih:

here is the translation of what is talked about.u go to www.satsw.com and download the appropriate softrare for ur receiver ; please take note to match the receiver model with the model u want to download..usually if after a file it comes "super" then it should match with receiver with two mg of flash memory.(u can find how much flash memory u have in ur manual ; specification section).and if it is is 1 mg ; then u can download the file with the term "plus".ok now we assume u have downloaded the correcrt file for ur receiver..connect ur receiver with a 9 pin cable to ur computer and when u open the file "simple uplad" ; then select com1 or com2 respective to what com port u have connetced the receiver to.now start the program and the program says its waiting ;then u trun on the receiver and it will download it.rememember ; dont cancel or interrupt while downloading or u will not have ur receiver booted!any question post it here.

baraye bar o bache farsi zaban:
bache ha az site www.satsw.com narmafzaresh ri begirin va receiveretoon ro vasl konin be computer..bad ke file "simple upload" ro baz mikonin khodesh file ro ke mikhahin donwload konin mishnase va niazi nist behesh begin kodom file..bad dokemeye start ro mziani va receiveretoon ro roshan mikonin..deghat konin ke canel nakonin va bezarin kamelan download beshe.be hamin sadegi mitoonin receiveretoon ro update konin..age baz soali bood begin javab midam..

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear samerbedaywi, they changed the host to _www.satsw.net

jmcnulty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat sr-X150d
My Location
Irish republic
I'm new to this and can't help with your problem, maybe you could help me though, how do I turn off the subtitles that keep appearing with my starsat sr-x150d?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
jmcnulty said:
I'm new to this and can't help with your problem, maybe you could help me though, how do I turn off the subtitles that keep appearing with my starsat sr-x150d?

The thread is quite old.
Which satellite and which channels do you have this problem?
Many channels have incrusted subtitles and can't be removed by the viewers.
Try reading the manual of the receiver.