Star Sat SR-X550D Super 2M V240

fr92fab

Reaction score
Hello ,

If you have a link to download this file SR-X550D Super 2M V240 I'will be HAPPY....www.satsw.com/ Is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

harifoz

Reaction score
fr92fab said:
h**p://www.satsat.net/starsatsuper-tps/ :)
Guys.
I am newbie here..could you guide me how to upgrade Starsat SR-X550D plus step by step plss..
fr92fab,
I got that files but the EXE file looks so simple until I could not able to open the BIN file..
Colud you tell me guys what are the steps to be done to upgrade this..
PS : I have RS 232 cable to connect PC and receiver..

Appreciate to all of you guys,

hary

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
harifoz said:
Guys.
I am newbie here..could you guide me how to upgrade Starsat SR-X550D plus step by step plss..
fr92fab,
I got that files but the EXE file looks so simple until I could not able to open the BIN file..
Colud you tell me guys what are the steps to be done to upgrade this..
PS : I have RS 232 cable to connect PC and receiver..

Appreciate to all of you guys,

hary

Hi there,

here are the steps.
1) Connect PC to Receiver via Serial cable
2) Open the folder that contains the update
3) Double click on SimpleUpload application file, identified by a red icon
4) Choose the appropriate COM port
5) Click on Start
6) A messagge saying "Waiting Boob" will appear
7) Switch OFF and ON you receiver
8) The upload process will start
9) Your receiver display will show progress 001...002....003
10) Your PC display will also show progress bar
11) Wait till the "success" message appears on you PC and your receiver
boots
12) During the process make sure you do not power off either PC or
receiver, and do not move the serial cable

Hope it helps ;)

sIiiS

Reaction score
Website
www.PersianHacker.net
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT150D+
My Location
Isfahan
Hi Friends...
Now You can download your software from here for TPS ...

h**p://p321.com/upload/starsat/

sIiiS

harifoz

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
Hi there,

here are the steps.
1) Connect PC to Receiver via Serial cable
2) Open the folder that contains the update
3) Double click on SimpleUpload application file, identified by a red icon
4) Choose the appropriate COM port
5) Click on Start
6) A messagge saying "Waiting Boob" will appear
7) Switch OFF and ON you receiver
8) The upload process will start
9) Your receiver display will show progress 001...002....003
10) Your PC display will also show progress bar
11) Wait till the "success" message appears on you PC and your receiver
boots
12) During the process make sure you do not power off either PC or
receiver, and do not move the serial cable

Hope it helps ;)

Thanks again all of you guys to bring me to starsat world...
sorry again for several querry...
- after upgradation do we need update all the keys like irdeto, viaacess, seca etc...I'm using hotbird 13E. If it's there how we can do?
- Is there any secret code via remote that we can enter to upload or upgrade.
- Is there any software for update the keys that can be applied in this receiver. I'd like to add PoweVU keys...

thanks again guys.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
harifoz said:
Thanks again all of you guys to bring me to starsat world...
sorry again for several querry...
- after upgradation do we need update all the keys like irdeto, viaacess, S*ca etc...I'm using hotbird 13E. If it's there how we can do?
- Is there any secret code via remote that we can enter to upload or upgrade.
- Is there any software for update the keys that can be applied in this receiver. I'd like to add PoweVU keys...

thanks again guys.

Keys are contained in the update file you uploaded to your receiver. Encryption systems can also be added with updates....if the system has been hacked. PowerVu is a very safe system and, as far as I know, it has not been hacked.
To manually enter keys, you need the so-called MasterCode, and they are avaialable in this thread h**p://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=34365

Hope it helps....;)

harifoz

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
Keys are contained in the update file you uploaded to your receiver. Encryption systems can also be added with updates....if the system has been hacked. PowerVu is a very safe system and, as far as I know, it has not been hacked.
To manually enter keys, you need the so-called MasterCode, and they are avaialable in this thread h**p://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=34365

Hope it helps....;)

Thanks DeepDiver,
you are one of the master of this receiver (I Think....)
I got the mastercode list. then how I can use them in this receiver..SR-X550D +..
many thanks..

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear Members,

1-Patches wich you upload to receiver Don't contain K*ys, they are only a softwares.When the channels still scrambled, you need then to Update codes.

2-Master code IS NOT the way to enter the k*y.It will change The password to initial setting (manufacture's setting 0000)

3-The way to enter Codes in 550D+:
a-Press on Menu
b-Installation
c-Input Codes
d-Choose The ID Provider for the desired channel.
e-Put the K*ys and press Enter.
Visit _www.rdi-sat.com.

POWERVU is decoded by a special decoders wich contain a special ship.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Anyone interested in PowerVu - its an incredibly secure system, and the ONLY way to get a receiver to descramble the American transmission on 13E is to join the American military! The few Scientific Atlanta PowerVu rxers that turn up on ebay have always had the decryption turned off!

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
nhfs49 said:
Dear Members,

1-Patches wich you upload to receiver Don't contain K*ys, they are only a softwares.When the channels still scrambled, you need then to Update codes.

2-Master code IS NOT the way to enter the k*y.It will change The password to initial setting (manufacture's setting 0000)

a-Press on Menu
b-Installation
c-Input Codes
Visit _www.rdi-sat.com.

Dear Nhfs49,

thanks for your post ;) . I am a starsat user, my receiver is a sr-x650ci. Patches from satsw.com do come with keys for some decoders.....indeed I never had to enter them manually in my receiver....and the same is for 550d+.....other starsat receivers, such as sr-x200ci+ need to have keys entered manually.....all of this to my knowledge and little experience.
I hope and did not mean to give any wrong info to anybody on this forum, where I actually learnt a lot....

Keep well :) .

Rayen

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
nhfs49 said:
Dear Members,

a-Press on Menu
b-Installation
c-Input Codes
Visit _www.rdi-sat.com.

Dear Nhfs49,

thanks for your post ;) . I am a starsat user, my receiver is a sr-x650ci. Patches from satsw.com do come with keys for some decoders.....indeed I never had to enter them manually in my receiver....and the same is for 550d+.....other starsat receivers, such as sr-x200ci+ need to have keys entered manually.....all of this to my knowledge and little experience.
I hope and did not mean to give any wrong info to anybody on this forum, where I actually learnt a lot....

Keep well :) .

Hey buddy:)

I am here to re-enforce DeepDiver's opinion. I am a 550d owner. I don't know if patches contain codes, but what i know for sure is that after I patch my receiver I never have to update the keys and I can descrable channels encrypted with viaccess1,2, S*ca,nagra,etc....

Hope it helps.
Keep Well,
Ray

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear Deepdiver, You're right some models have an embeded k*y file. But to know, All receivers can accept codes manually. Some receivers have the same loader for both patch and k*ys, so you don't need to enter them by remote. Some Loaders are editor too e.g 1700D.
For 200CI,120,130150,110 and some other models, a dream loader is available to enter codes by computer.

Dear Rayen, if you're talking about TPS,ABsat and AU channels(Polsat and Cabo) so you don't need to upgrade k*ys. But when SRG, Rai and other packages change their keys you absolutely need an upgrade.
Thanks to all.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
It's good to share our knowledge and learn something new....you r right Nhfs49...everything is possible with all decoders.....just procedures, loaders, ke*s, patches may vary.....but you may surprised to find out that even for RAI channels, I never had to manually enter ke*s with the remote, as they have always been updated with the patch....at least with my sr-x650ci super.

Have fun :)

Rayen

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
It's good to share our knowledge and learn something new....you r right Nhfs49...everything is possible with all decoders.....just procedures, loaders, ke*s, patches may vary.....but you may surprised to find out that even for RAI channels, I never had to manually enter ke*s with the remote, as they have always been updated with the patch....at least with my sr-x650ci super.

Have fun :)

The exact same goes for me too. So, i would like to take this opportunity to ask something that has been back in my head for some time now: Is www.starww.com an offical site of starsat satelite !? If it is not then it is possible that nhfs49 is right, that is, someone else is updating the patch with the latest keys for us! thats ,MAYBE, why we dont have to enter keys manualy.

Keep well,
Ray.

harifoz

Reaction score
Well this thread looks makes me will be an expert..thanks guys,
If I'd like to see channel Extreme Sport in Seca..whatever hex keys I got from www.rdi-sat.com , in menu-installation-input codes, I couldn't add the keys only thing is just change whatever keys was. So is there any others way to be done or might be addiitional secret code/pin via remote..?

thanks

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rayen said:
The exact same goes for me too. So, i would like to take this opportunity to ask something that has been back in my head for some time now: Is www.starww.com an offical site of starsat satelite !? If it is not then it is possible that nhfs49 is right, that is, someone else is updating the patch with the latest keys for us! thats ,MAYBE, why we dont have to enter keys manualy.

Keep well,
Ray.

As far as I know, the official website of Starsat is star-sat.com. But of course, they cannot give a link to a web page listing patches that descramble paytv!
On the official website, if you click on download, there is actually a link to satsw.com, but it never worked, for the same obvious reasons.
So they created this parralel site.....

Keep well

prince1000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eMtech200/SR-X200ci
Hi DeepDiver...still no news of satsw.com to open again..or any other sites that have patches for StarSat SR-X200ci to open Cyfra + ??? ..thanx

Rayen

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
As far as I know, the official website of Starsat is star-sat.com. But of course, they cannot give a link to a web page listing patches that descramble paytv!
On the official website, if you click on download, there is actually a link to satsw.com, but it never worked, for the same obvious reasons.
So they created this parralel site.....

Keep well

these are good news:)
if it is maintained by starsat , even though its off the papers,most probably they are doing the key updates as well:)
good work :D

keep well,
Ray.