Star-sat Upgrade-cable Porblem

NICE25

Reaction score
I am trying to upgrade my Star-sat SR-X200CI receiver with the latest software(hw 2.00 model id2.24 v12.64) by using nine pin female cable. But so far I am not successful to download any data to receiver from pc .After starting emupgrade software or dream loader it doesn't start to download, just download dialogue appears, no download activity at all. I guess there is some problem in my cable. I asked several computer shops if they have some other cable available other than this one but answer is negative. I read in internet different forum that it requires null modem cable or rs232c cable to transfer data to receiver. I already bought 3 nine pin cables and tried to configure them by cutting and soldering as per cable pin connection literature which is available on www.satsw.com .But all my efforts so far useless, I am totally frustrated. Expecting your valuable advice in this regard.

Thanks

lolofoufou

Reaction score
when you start your download, try to stop and start your receiver. It's good for my starsat srx 220ci

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear Nice25,before starting the loader make sure that your receiver is off.Start the loader (you choosed the BIN file) then turn on your receiver.Did you check settings of connection like comport?