star track problem

tatawinw

Reaction score
hello,
my 2005 super ci reciever has a with tps crypt. i can't enter any code in tps crypt that exists in my box. could anybody please help to find out the solution and to help me to enter codes in tps crypt
thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
tatawinw said:
hello,
my 2005 super ci reciever has a with tps crypt. i can't enter any code in tps crypt that exists in my box. could anybody please help to find out the solution and to help me to enter codes in tps crypt
thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI, tatawinw,

the most easy way to solve it was to " load default key" ,then try to input keys again.

good luck!

moh2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star
My Location
iran
hi,
dear rockchang,i think if i " load default key" i will miss my other channel and tps crypt. because tps crypt created in my reciver whit later software than factory default.plz tell me if u sure about ur order.(forgive me about my bad english)

tatawinw

Reaction score
rockchang said:
HI, tatawinw,

the most easy way to solve it was to " load default key" ,then try to input keys again.

good luck!

hi rockchang,
you are simply the best of the best . it functions perfectlly. have done default keys and as ou proposed.
Iwould like to thank you very muchhhhhhhhh

tatawinw

Reaction score
rockchang said:
HI, tatawinw,

good luck!

hi rockchang,
you are simply the best of the best . it functions perfectlly. have done default keys and as ou proposed.

tatawinw

Reaction score
rockchang said:
HI, tatawinw,

good luck!

hi rockchang,
you are simply the best of the best . it functions perfectlly. have done default keys and as you proposed.