Star trek fans

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
just read that the director of Lost and MI III is going to direct the 11th Trek movie
set in the early days of Kirk and Spock
see HERE

sounds OK

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
the director of Lost and MI III
Well that means there's no chance of anyone understanding the plot then...:D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
aww no!!!!

i got to the bit
" He returned the hug, brushing his hips against the Vulcan, enjoying the sensation of the tight uniform pants restraining his suddenly eager [...] "

and did a great impression of your avatar CH :D

i hope thats not what the film or the sext series is like lol

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
[Star Trek Fan]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAYYY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can't wait to see the new movie, just hope they're not planning on bringing the old cast back together, especially as James Doohan is dead, and they all look like melting waxworks.... O-Ha

The last movie, Nemesis, was PANTS to be honest, everything was just wrong in it, from sound effects (Data's final phaser on the Reman Scimitar sounded like a laser scalpel (going by some of the videos I have at my house)) to the props (like the "new" Tricorders which were obviously just PDA's with a flap glued onto the top), didn't like it one bit, the best bit to be honest was the Enterprise crashing into the Scimitar, and the bit that really got me going was when Data took his own life in order to save the Enterprise from the Scimitar's big nasty Thelaron radiation weapon, made me cry it did, then at the end when "B4" (an early model of Data) sang a bit of "Blue skies" (as Data sang it at Riker & Troi's wedding party), that got me going aswell, but the rest, just pants, the original script was good, but the film, no, not good at all....

[/Star Trek Fan]

:D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, agree with most of that, it promised a lot and provided little, it just didn;t happen for me.:)