Starcom SR-200CI MK II. HELP needed

zigzag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starcom SR-200CI MK II.
Hi everybody.

I have Starcom SR-200CI MK II receiver and i'm trying to upgrade the software but no use.
I tried in the www.satsw.net and i found only Starcom SR-CI software and i'v updated it from PC. Everything was going fine but when i connected it with TV again it was the same only free channels are visible. Now when i roll to MULTIVISION or TPS channels the reciever allmost stops responding and turns OFF and ON again.
Please is there any way to help me and tell me where can i get the fresh software for my receiver.
Bye,

varonos

Reaction score
You need a firmware for starsat sr-x200.Warning not sr-x 200 v7.your receiver is the same as sr-x 200.After upgrade your firmwarewith emupgrade must be upgrade and the key.Download and sr-x120-150-200 key and download to receiver with dreamloader v1.2

Hope this helps..and sory for my english

zigzag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starcom SR-200CI MK II.
Hi man.
I'm trying to find this firmware sr-x 200 as you say but i can't find it anywhere on the internet. Are you shore that it's sr-x 200 or maybe it is sr-x 200ci, maybe sr-x 200 plus ore something?
Anyway if you can help me OK, if not i'm wayting maybe someone ellse will. THANKS A LOT Man.
And by the way your english is VERY GOOD.

dmm

Reaction score
here you are - an italian website - always up to date .......

_h**p://w**.satnews.it/ricevitori/emtech/firmware/index.shtml

....under the EM200 section .......