STARCOM SR-X 120 D plus - please help for TPS & MULTIVISION

N

Neki

Hi to all,

I have just downloaded the latest software (12.68) for my receiver found this morning on www.satsw.net hoping to have back the TPS & MULTIVISION channels but still they are not opening?? Is there anything else I should do or there is still problem with the software?

Please help. Appreciate your feed back.

Thanks
NEKI

nabdomi

nabdomi

My Satellite Setup
starsat receiver
Neki said:
Hi to all,

I have just downloaded the latest software (12.68) for my receiver found this morning on www.satsw.net hoping to have back the TPS & MULTIVISION channels but still they are not opening?? Is there anything else I should do or there is still problem with the software?

Please help. Appreciate your feed back.

Thanks
NEKI
i HAVE THE SAME RECEIVER BUT NO PROBLEM

Receiver software removed. DO NOT post flashes on this forum. Follow the rules or get banned.

N

Neki

nabdomi said:
thanks,

..... but my receiver is 4000 CH, V7, so I downloaded the file April_20_Starcom_New_V7
new.gif
and have the mentioned problem. I wonder if I can try to download the file you sent to me?? Furthermore, when I reach MULTIVISION channels my receiver goes OFF and ON by itself??

N

Neki

nabdomi said:
No, I cannot download into my receiver as I have the message MODEL ID IS NOT MATCHED when I try to download it. Can you suggest maybe some other website where I can find the right software for my STARCOM as the one downloaded from www.satsw.net this morning is definitely not working for TPS & MULTIVISION.

Thanks & cheers