starsat 220 ci

ajhan

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
#1
Hi i have downloaded the new software for starsat 220 ci from 20 nov. but when i want to download software to the receiver the downloading goes ok and at the writing flash it stops and after a while an eror message pops up and says "Time Out" i have tried several times but it has same problem. can anyone help me to solve this problem.
Thank you
 

ajhan

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
#4
thank you for reply northstar
maybe it can be that was something wrong with the file, but after the downloading error the receiver is still working ok.
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
#5
I've got the same problem with my receiver(SRX190D)
ajhan said:
thank you for reply northstar
maybe it can be that was something wrong with the file, but after the downloading error the receiver is still working ok.
 
Messages
45
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DVB Standards
My Location
Sorrow-Land
#7
1) Is the cable connection OK?
2>>>>>>>3
3>>>>>>>2
5>>>>>>>5

2) plug in your receiver after starting the loader

3) re-download your file

4) check the Com port

if still you have the problem, the MAX232 IC , inyour receiver was damaged!

good luck
 

lolofoufou

Regular Member
Messages
18
Likes
0
#8
all is ok , but give me information about the MAX232 IC ? WHAT IS IT?

THANKS


artmehr said:
1) Is the cable connection OK?
2>>>>>>>3
3>>>>>>>2
5>>>>>>>5

2) plug in your receiver after starting the loader

3) re-download your file

4) check the Com port

if still you have the problem, the MAX232 IC , inyour receiver was damaged!

good luck
 

nhfs49

Regular Member
Messages
214
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
#9
Dear, Max232 Is a cable known as RS232 or Humax cable.
"Time OUt" had appeared when it took a long time to switch on your receiver.you must start the loader then switch on directly your receiver.But the first thing to do is check connection cable.
 

lolofoufou

Regular Member
Messages
18
Likes
0
#10
Thanks nhfs49 vbmenu_register("postmenu_155932", true); , but my rs232 cable is ok because i can transfert other program with it.

Excuse me for my poor English , I'm french.
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#11
I downloaded the software from Starsat site (satsw.com) for my 200Cl Plus. It doesn't seem to work. Moreover the NEW Loader on their site did not work either. So the problem is probably with the files they are offering! Regards
 

nhfs49

Regular Member
Messages
214
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
#12
lolofoufou said:
Thanks nhfs49 vbmenu_register("postmenu_155932", true); , but my rs232 cable is ok because i can transfert other program with it.

Excuse me for my poor English , I'm french.
mon amis, vous pouvez m'ecrire en francais, en arab ou en anglais. peu importe :-)
 

ajhan

Regular Member
Messages
22
Likes
0
#13
I think also that there is a problem with the software because it is not possible that that many people have bad cable when with that cable i have downloaded other software to the same receiver
regards
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#14
Here is what you do dear:-
1. www.satsw.com
2. Download the Loader. (Use the old one version EMUpgrade V2.12; I tried ALL others and they failed!!)
3. Download the zip folder ''Nov_27_SR-X200CI'' (from the same site).There is MORE than one folder with that name;download the one with 707kb size.
4. Download the zip folder dated ''Nov_22_SR-X200CI''
5. Now....
a) Load the .BIN file (Nov.27) using the loader 2.12.
:cool: Load the Dreamloader and browse to the .HEX file (Nov.22).
With this procedure your receiver Starsat 200Cl Plus is upgraded. However for Polsat, you have to put the keys in Manually.
Hope all that I wrote in detail helps you in some way.
Good Luck:)
 

lolofoufou

Regular Member
Messages
18
Likes
0
#16
Digital2 said:
Here is what you do dear:-
1. www.satsw.com
2. Download the Loader. (Use the old one version EMUpgrade V2.12; I tried ALL others and they failed!!)
3. Download the zip folder ''Nov_27_SR-X200CI'' (from the same site).There is MORE than one folder with that name;download the one with 707kb size.
4. Download the zip folder dated ''Nov_22_SR-X200CI''
5. Now....
a) Load the .BIN file (Nov.27) using the loader 2.12.
:cool: Load the Dreamloader and browse to the .HEX file (Nov.22).
With this procedure your receiver Starsat 200Cl Plus is upgraded. However for Polsat, you have to put the keys in Manually.
Hope all that I wrote in detail helps you in some way.
Good Luck:)
where can i download a good version of emupgrade please?
 

DeepDiver

Regular Member
Messages
425
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
#19
lolofoufou said:
thanks for your reply . but are you sure that files for 200ci are good for my

starsat 220ci?

thanks for you response
Of course they are not. Apologies. But you used a post from Digital2 talking about 200CI.

For your Starsat 220CI, follow this link http://www.satsw.com/Upload/Dec_29_SR-X220CI.zip

It contains the latest update for your 220CI. Unzip the folder, and you you will find also a loader s/w (STO download) which is appropriate for your receiver. The folder contains two other files that you need to transfer to your receiver with the loader.

Hope it helps ;)
 
Top