starsat 220 ci

A

ajhan

did anyone succseded to download new software to starsat 220 ci because for me it is impossible. if there is anyone who did it please reply.
thank you

D

Digital2

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
A

ajhan

thank you for the reply digital2 the problem is i can download freely softwares which are published up to september and after that it is immpossible to download. the progress bar of download program goes good but at the end while writing flash it stops and time out error appears. so because of that i asked if anyone realy succseded to download new software to starsat 220 ci. Again thanks digital2

L

lolofoufou

Hello AJHAN i've the same problem of you with my starsat 220 ci. I've contacted by email STARSAT but he doesnt understand whats happend. he try to resolve my problem. If i'have a solution , i will try to contact you.
bye

DeepDiver

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
lolofoufou said:
Hello

how enter code in a starsat 220 ci.

thanks.
The following procedure works for starsat200CI plus. I suppose it works for 220 too
First of all go to MENU
and then move cursor to STB SETTING ( but don't go inside it )
then press 1234
Choose encryption system
Enter the keys

Hope it helps.

DeepDiver

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
lolofoufou said:
thanks, for your reply, but it's not work
Try the same procedure, but with 9876

A

ajhan

lolofoufou to enter code menu for 220 ci you should press 0 on your remote control after that everything will be easy.
regards

L

lolofoufou

thanks a lot ajhan, have you resolve your problem when you try to upgrade your receiver?

Me , i've got the same trouble

DeepDiver

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
My Location
lolofoufou said:
thanks a lot ajhan, have you resolve your problem when you try to upgrade your receiver?

Me , i've got the same trouble
I have found something more that I hope will help you enter keys with remote control.

Press MENU
Go to STB STATUS, just highlight it, do not press OK
Press 2142, else try 9876, or 1234, or 0000

Alternatively try this procedure
Press MENU
Go to STB SETTINGS, just highlight it, do not press OK
Press 2142, else try 9876, or 1234, or 0000

Hope it works. ;)

A

ajhan

lolofoufou i think maybe with new boot we can fix the problem but it will be very hard because as I said before the flash is block and only changing the flash will fix the problem. as up to now I didn`t fix the problem.
did you found code menu
regards