STARSAT 3200 Patch help..

za3toor

Reaction score
hi everyone.. i have been reading for quite some time now on how to upgrade my 3200 super... everything is ok execpt I CAN'T READ ANYTHING. first it asks for the lang. and i would choose ENGLISH, and then about 85% of the opetions are massed.. they are not even english at all..

my cable is

2---3
3---2
5---5

and everything else is NOT CONNECTED... so i don't have pins 1,4,6,7,8,9,ground.

just pins 2,3,5 are in use...
and this is the patch which i am using right now
"Dec_20_silver_SR-X3200CU_SUPER_2M_V234"

2nd i don't know how to use "EMUpgrade.exe"
i have read everything aboutit but i sitll don't getit

WHAT IS THAT SOFTWARE USED FOR. and WHEN do i use it if i need to use it with my receiver... and if i need to use it... where do i get hte files from??

3rd what is the software DREAMLOADER about.. what does it do and when do i use it...

thanks a lot

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
za3toor said:
hi everyone.. i have been reading for quite some time now on how to upgrade my 3200 super... everything is ok execpt I CAN'T READ ANYTHING. first it asks for the lang. and i would choose ENGLISH, and then about 85% of the opetions are massed.. they are not even english at all..

my cable is

2---3
3---2
5---5

and everything else is NOT CONNECTED... so i don't have pins 1,4,6,7,8,9,ground.

just pins 2,3,5 are in use...
and this is the patch which i am using right now

2nd i don't know how to use "EMUpgrade.exe"
i have read everything aboutit but i sitll don't getit

WHAT IS THAT SOFTWARE USED FOR. and WHEN do i use it if i need to use it with my receiver... and if i need to use it... where do i get hte files from??

3rd what is the software DREAMLOADER about.. what does it do and when do i use it...

thanks a lot
You have all you need to update your decoder.
Unzip the file that you downloaded
It contains an application file called Simpleupload , and identified with a red icon. Therefore, you do not need the EMUpgrade software, and even the dreamloader.

Connect your PC to your receiver, double click on Simpleupload, and then click on Start. The upload will start. Wait till you get a 'success' message on your PC.

Hope it helps. ;)

za3toor

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
You have all you need to update your decoder.
Unzip the file that you downloaded
It contains an application file called Simpleupload , and identified with a red icon. Therefore, you do not need the EMUpgrade software, and even the dreamloader.

Connect your PC to your receiver, double click on Simpleupload, and then click on Start. The upload will start. Wait till you get a 'success' message on your PC.

Hope it helps. ;)

hey... thanks a lot for your reply

thanks a lot for all of your information it was very helpfull.. that is exactly what i did... but the words are not actully comming up the way it should on the screen.. for example when i do a search for channels or anything
the name of the button which i would try to click on is "seawchjskalch" and about 85% of the screen opetions are NOT READABLE

thanks a lot bro

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
za3toor said:
hey... thanks a lot for your reply

thanks a lot for all of your information it was very helpfull.. that is exactly what i did... but the words are not actully comming up the way it should on the screen.. for example when i do a search for channels or anything
the name of the button which i would try to click on is "seawchjskalch" and about 85% of the screen opetions are NOT READABLE

thanks a lot bro
More than welcome....but probably we should all thank those who administer&moderate&maintain this forum so we can share our knowledge, and find a solution to our problems.

Many thanks to Satellite UK staff :D

za3toor

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
More than welcome....but probably we should all thank those who administer&moderate&maintain this forum so we can share our knowledge, and find a solution to our problems.

Many thanks to Satellite UK staff :D

yah you are right...
thanks a lot to all of the Satellite UK staff administer & moderate.

soo Any Ideas on how to solve my 3200 receiver...??