Starsat receiver-pls help?

mikba7

Reaction score
befores some days i downloaded from the site:
h**p://www.croteam-sat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=OTHER%20RECEIVERS/STARSAT%20RECEIVERS

the latest s/w (as i believed) for the sr-x120d: srx-x 120
zip.gif
SR-X 120-130-150D Plus_TPS .........
of -->> E-M-P-E-R-A-T-O-O-R <<-- 19 - Mar - 2005

which was E127, h./w 210, sw 12.67

and my previous version was E124, h/w 2.10, s/w 12.66. I changed the model id by using the clean s/w via emupgrade. Now that I want to change this firmware using the same procedure I can't do anything at all. Semms like the S/W is blocked and the receiver doesnt accept any change. Even download or upload.
Pls my friends I need your help. Im not that expert in order to know what should do?Pls give me a solution.
Thnaks and take care...

M.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear, download software cleaner 3 times.Each one should at half(1 second) then download the desired soft.

mikba7

Reaction score
Dear nhfs49

Thnks for the fast reply!And i really appreciate the great support you offer to all us newbies..:) i tried to do wahat you suggest nut the point is that the receiver does not recognize at all the S/W and also no action is shown at all! when i plug and unplug the receiver, no data are loaded via the emuppgrade, which means that the clean s/w doesnt work at all!!!:(
does this s/w needs any other soft tool to solve this problem i face?
pls help....
thanks and regards...
m

nhfs49 said:
Dear, download software cleaner 3 times.Each one should at half(1 second) then download the desired soft.