Starsat SR X 3500 CUCI

tghattas

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I live in a place where every mature content channel is banned !
I have Starsat SR X 3500 CUCI . I want to upgrade the software , so it would be able to get Multivision, XXL , and other viaccess ..
( I have the laptop and the cable ) .
Excuse my ignorance, my message might sound stupid, but i am willing to learn.
Can you help me by telling me where i can find teh software to upload it to my decoder ??
Thank you

cuteboy1

Reaction score
Check out www.satsw.com for latest software for ur receiver, same web site has the instruction for upgrading the receiver software and the cable connections too. Standard cable will not work with starsat receivers, need a cable with pin 2 & 3 twisted and 5 direct.
BTW if U interested in Multivission XXL etc...... U can just enter the code via remote and it will open these channels. There R several sites which has these keys available, look for TPS keys and enter it in ur receiver and bravooo U got what U want.
Let me know if U had any problems

tghattas

Reaction score
Hello ,

Let me express how happily surprised to get this very helpful email from you . to be honest , i did not even expect any answer !
I am new in Satellite cracking ... I live in an Arab country where everything is banned ! even mature content sites on the net !
I have downloaded the upgrade for my STARSAT SRX 3500 CUCI . they have two files .
first file is 1M and the 2nd is 2M . I could not know the difference and which one to use !

When i connected the serial cable , between the computer and the decoder, i ran the software. But it kept saying : WAITING FOR B00B ( something like that ! lol) , I clicked ok , but nothing happened !
- Is there anything specific i should do on my computer ?? or on my satellite at the time of upload ?? Where can i find a step by step instruction ???
- I have a serial cable Male/Female. on the male side , i have a gender changer, which turns it into a female. I read the pdf file about the connector cables, but i did not understand what should i do?
( I am sorry i am asking so many basic questions, but there is no one around me here who does such things so i can learn from him! you are my only source ! )

Also about getting the keys for multi vision and XXL . I searched the net ! i could not find them ! any web sites you can point out to ?? Please ??

I think i have asked so many questions, all what i hope is to have replies which will be able to make me crack the channels .
Thank you so much ..
Best regards
TJ

cuteboy1 said:
Check out www.satsw.com for latest software for ur receiver, same web site has the instruction for upgrading the receiver software and the cable connections too. Standard cable will not work with starsat receivers, need a cable with pin 2 & 3 twisted and 5 direct.
BTW if U interested in Multivission XXL etc...... U can just enter the code via remote and it will open these channels. There R several sites which has these keys available, look for TPS keys and enter it in ur receiver and bravooo U got what U want.
Let me know if U had any problems

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI,
Lets take ur questions 1 by 1 ,

3500 CUCI comes in 2 versions, check ur receiver and if it says 3500 cuci plus then it has 1 MB RAM if its 3500 cuci super then its 2 MB RAM so use the correct file with 1 M or 2m.

Next the cable, the standard cable will not work make sure U have a cable which has only 3 pins connected 2,3 & 5, pin 2 & 3 should be twisted means pin 2 from one side should be connected to pin 3 of other side and same should be done for the pin 2 of other side also, pin 5 connected directly to pin 5 on other end.

Step by step instruction available on the same website I told U before, there is a file there "How to use eMUpgrade" download it and read it and U will know what to do.

Sites from where U can find keys are

www.rdi-sat.com
http://byksat.kabel1.cz/
http://www.luxsat.be/

Look for the keys for TPS Package on these sites and enter the latest keys
Lastly U forgot to ask how to enter keys in the receiver :p

select MENU on ur remote then INSTALLATION then INPUT CODE then VIACCESS then TPS and then enter the keys
Hope it helps

olssys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat sr-x3500 CUCI Super 2M
Dish 1,2m dualfeed
Hello friends,
I have 2 problems with my Starsat 3500
1. I can bot receive the boquet Premiere on Astra 19.2Est? I can receive all the other channels.
2. TPS are closed from Friday, 25.02, is any new patch for this?

cuteboy1

Reaction score
The new patch is available at www.satsw.com with TPS fix.
Cant say anything about premier as I am not receiving 19 degree, It working for me at hotbird though.

relaxo2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
?
Hi!

My cousine has the star sat srx 3500 cuci super receiver, but if you press Menu --> Intallation on the remote control, there is no Menu to input code. ( on the left side, there is a list of Sat´s on the right side there are some options you can change ( e.g. Tp frq )
He did not change anything on the receiver since he has bought it. Must he upgrade the receiver first, so he gains access to the input code Menu?

fr92fab

Reaction score
Hello for my starsat SR-X550D Super 2M the software is still not available on http://www.satsw.com/ May I use the software for SR-X550 PLUS 1M V140???

Thanks to answer.
Fabrice

olssys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 1,2m dualfeed
Hi friends,
yesterday i got V240super for 3500, and it works (tps). But also i got V240Ultra, and when I upgrade my stb, It change completly that display meny (very cool) but the stb after few sec. display in front panel a message "babo" and stb goes to stand by. to work again stb I have to upgrade to V240Super.
Is any way to see on Eutelsat16Est the albanian boquet Albaniansat in Irdeto2, and Digitalb in conax?
Thanks, for the great help.
The world is more human with you

buzzbomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
protek 9600ip Openbox S9 HD 1.8m precision dish and standalone 36v positioner.
My Location
scotland and greece
tghattas before you start the simple upload programme switch off the receiver at the back power switch. Start the progamme and when it tells you awaiting Boob click OK and then swich on power again. Good luck

olssys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 1,2m dualfeed
Hi friends,
I have starsat3500CUCI super, three days ago Mediaset closed. I think I need new patch because the keys can not open.
Can anyone help.
Contact olssys@yahoo.com
Thanks

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
olssys said:
Hi friends,
I have starsat3500CUCI super, three days ago Mediaset closed. I think I need new patch because the keys can not open.
Can anyone help.
Contact olssys@yahoo.com
Thanks

As far as I know, Mediaset switched to Se*ca2 encryption system....Unfortunately, the website hosting updates for starsat receivers, satsw.com, is down for the moment...so if the patch is available...if they have hacked the system....then we cannot download it......I am also waiting for a patch for Mediaset for my starsat650....
Let's wait and hope......

prince1000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eMtech200/SR-X200ci
what a bummer..!! ain't there any other sites?

olssys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 1,2m dualfeed
This night I saw in RaiUno the Australia GP Formula 1. I was surprise because the encryp. was S*ca and N*s. So I'm thinking that all italian ch. are going to N*s?
And if is so, what is the future of stasat 3500?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Same as any other receiver - if you don't have a NDS receiver/card you don't get to watch them.

Llew

J.L.K.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm 800se original
Hi friends,

I have starsat sr-x3500CUCISuper, I have IRD tools.

Is any other sw that I can manage the channels, my fav.list, satellites and transponders in my computer save in it, and after send to my receiver? Because with “edit” in receiver it takes a lot of time. And, it has happened twice, when I upgrade my receiver with any new batch intead to press “restore backup” I press “save backup” and all my work with channels and favorites goes lost!!!!!!

Maybe the same has happen to the others and a sw that makes possible to save all this will be very usefull.

Thanks,

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres certainly a good chance all the RAI's are going into NDS - this from Satkurier, although the info seems a little contradictory!

Since 28th of April, three Italian channels RAI Uno, RAI Due and RAI Tre will stop analogue broadcast from Hot Bird 1 - 13E satellite. This situation will probably make more analogue receivers users to exchange it to digital.
Most of the channels, which broadcast in analogue from Hot Bird 1 - 13E, have already informed about a date of its termination. Hot Bird 1 - 13E is finishing its service on this satellite position.
It has been known earlier, that Polish analogue channels, TVN and TV4 available from Hot Bird 1 - 13E will terminate broadcast, the digital channels of this satellite will be mooved on Hot Bird 6.

The Italian public television, RAI has announced, that on the 28th of April 2005 it is finishing broadcast its tree analouge channels from Hot Bird 1 satellite. The reminding channels broadcast in polarization V - RAI Uno - frequency 11.363 GHz, RAI Due - frequency 11.446 GHz and RAI Tre - frequency 11.532 GHz. In this way all RAI radio channels will also stop broadcast from these transponders.

In order to be able to watch RAI channels, customer will have to buy FTA digital receiver. RAI Uno, RAI Due and RAI Tre are available in digital MPEG-2/DVB-S broadcast, from the Hot Bird-2 satellite, 13°E position, frequency of 11.766V (SR=27500, FEC=2/3).

Unfortunately the Italian channels are to be encrypted in NDS-VideoGuard, the same, wich is in use by Sky Italia package. At the moment, channels will be temporarily encrypted in Seca-MediaGuard 1.

RAI Uno is also available in clear from Astra 1 - 19,2E frequency 11.568V (SR=22000, FEC=5/6)

olssys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish 1,2m dualfeed
Hi friends,
Can U tell me satsw.net is the same as satsw.com?
TPS are closed where I have to check for new patch?

varonos

Reaction score
olssys said:
Hi friends,
Can U tell me satsw.net is the same as satsw.com?
TPS are closed where I have to check for new patch?

Yes its the same..But no new software.Maybe tomorow