StarSat SR X120D Plus

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Can someone please help me?. I'm desperate. I have almost no channels left to watch for the past 20 days. I have Model: SR x120D Plus
ID E124
H/W Version 2.10
S/W Version 12.73.1

I've been applying updated SoftCam keys almost every day, but nothing changes.
In my STB Setting, I have "NO DATA" in my Viaccess, BetaCrypt, NagraVision, Seca, Conax, and BISS.,
Is this normal??
I must have applied the wrong software and erased everything.. Could someone please tell me what to do? The last software I applied was FTA_1M_2000ch.zip found in satdw.com and dating 12/07/2005.
Maybe the softcam keys that I've been applying are not adapted to my receiver.. Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong and how do I get to watch Satellite TV again??!!!
Thanks in advance for your reply.

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
Try and edit keys manually for some channels. This will tell you whether the softcam key you upload are in right format for your box.

You can find keys for your box here h**p://www.croteam-sat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=OTHER%20RECIEVERS%20100%20Models%20Receivers/STARSAT%20RECEIVERS

Hope it helps

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Thank you DeepDriver for your advice. I still don't have any results. I typed in Viaccess the 9 lines of keys (for TPS), and nothing happened.
What do I need to do?
Why all my Viaccess enteries get erased when i load keys with EmUpgrade or Dreamloader?
I appriciate very much you help.

miguelbuenca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amd duron 1900 mghz
My Location
saudi arabia
Hello deep driver, I have a starsat srx120D plus. Need to update files to get TPS/multivision. Please help how to do it and where to get the files. thanks

Jospat

Reaction score
Hi,
I need help with installing software on a starsat receiver. I apparently doesn't have any softcam for decoding etv. I downloaded software from dsrsoftware and tried to instal it using a pc, but it didn't work. The model is sr-x1500d mark II. Anybody who knows the method? What loader should I use? Help pliz!!!