starsat SR-X1500D Super MK-II update

Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
WELL DONE
#1
1- connect normal comport cable(9 pins male &female)to the computer
2- connect the another end of comport cable to the update receiver cable
3- connect the another end of the update receiver cable to the receiver comport
4-put receiver on standby (clock on display)
5- run STB5518.exe (latest from satsw.com)
6- browse/select *.bin, press Start
7- It will begin to update the receiver
8- leave it untile the end
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
#4
Dear Freind
Have You TRIED thIS?
Any thing new ,any change this new updating creat,Can you help and advice to do this updating.

JAWD JASEM

madon said:
1- connect normal comport cable(9 pins male &female)to the computer
2- connect the another end of comport cable to the update receiver cable
3- connect the another end of the update receiver cable to the receiver comport
4-put receiver on standby (clock on display)
5- run STB5518.exe (latest from satsw.com)
6- browse/select *.bin, press Start
7- It will begin to update the receiver
8- leave it untile the end
 

Digital2

Regular Member
Messages
171
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
#6
Go to www.satsw.net. If you face any problems. Let me know about it. Ciao.
 

kha

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
#7
Hello everyone !
Guess the cable pins scheme (2--->3 ; 3--->2 ; 5----->5 ) used for 120,150D+ etc models is not a good one for SR-X1500D-Super MK-II ?

madon said:
1- connect normal comport cable(9 pins male &female)to the computer
2- connect the another end of comport cable to the update receiver cable
3- connect the another end of the update receiver cable to the receiver comport
4-put receiver on standby (clock on display)
5- run STB5518.exe (latest from satsw.com)
6- browse/select *.bin, press Start
7- It will begin to update the receiver
8- leave it untile the end
 

kha

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
#8
sorry after tryin' again wit this cable scheme but while puttin' the IRD on standby it works great for me.. cable pins to consider : (2-->3; 3--->2; 5--->5)
thanks

kha said:
Hello everyone !
Guess the cable pins scheme (2--->3 ; 3--->2 ; 5----->5 ) used for 120,150D+ etc models is not a good one for SR-X1500D-Super MK-II ?
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
starsat rx.x1500d super MK.II
My Location
iraq
#9
the satsw software is old version and i hope you give us a newer version and thank you for your help i have the same reciver
 

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Messages
21,653
Likes
3,293
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
#10
nadom said:
the satsw software is old version and i hope you give us a newer version and thank you for your help i have the same reciver

Perhaps because you are looking at the wrong site try this
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
starsat rx.x1500d super MK.II
My Location
iraq
#11
thanks for you replay but the recivers in the site you give me not for 1500d super for 1200d and 1400d and i'm fried they didn't work with my reciver and thank you again for your replay :);)
 

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Messages
21,653
Likes
3,293
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
#12
nadom said:
thanks for you replay but the recivers in the site you give me not for 1500d super for 1200d and 1400d and i'm fried they didn't work with my reciver and thank you again for your replay :);)
What is wrong with you choose the model you want from here
I had to guess what you wanted as you did not put in your previous post 'exactly' what you wanted. If there are no later versions than the one you have then nobody is making them and you will have to buy another stb one that is supported
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
starsat rx.x1500d super MK.II
My Location
iraq
#13
the last updatein the site you give me back to 30-10-2006 and you see how old is it i want newer software if you can help me and thank you for your intrest in helping me and i wish you good luck yours nadom from iraq
 

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Messages
21,653
Likes
3,293
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
#14
nadom said:
the last updatein the site you give me back to 30-10-2006 and you see how old is it i want newer software if you can help me and thank you for your intrest in helping me and i wish you good luck yours nadom from iraq
As I have already explained if nobody has made any for two years it is unlikely any will be made again and you will have to either watch FTA channels or change your STB
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
starsat rx.x1500d super MK.II
My Location
iraq
#15
Topper said:
As I have already explained if nobody has made any for two years it is unlikely any will be made again and you will have to either watch FTA channels or change your STB
thank you very much and very greatful for your big hard thanks again and i will keep contact with site
 
Top