Starsat SR-X150D

kakka67

Reaction score
My Location
saudi arabia
I need the software for Starsat SR-X150D. and its procedure how to downloads.
Thanks.
I tried from satdw.com but there is no software for sr-x150d. Please help.

Neki

Reaction score
kakka67 said:
I need the software for Starsat SR-X150D. and its procedure how to downloads.
Thanks.
I tried from satdw.com but there is no software for sr-x150d. Please help.

The software for your receiver should be on satdw.com as there are 3 softwares there depending on the H/W version of the receiver. You need to download to your computer the one that suits your receiver. Then you should have the corresponding RS232 cable to conect the receiver with the computer in order to download the file into your receiver. More detailed instructions on this procedure can be found on some previous posts on this forum.

Good luck!
NEKI

kakka67

Reaction score
My Location
saudi arabia
Thanks for reply.
I tried all three software but never match with my receiver. Message appear that H/w does not matched. My receiver h/w ver. is 2.0.
Please help.

Neki said:
The software for your receiver should be on satdw.com as there are 3 softwares there depending on the H/W version of the receiver. You need to download to your computer the one that suits your receiver. Then you should have the corresponding RS232 cable to conect the receiver with the computer in order to download the file into your receiver. More detailed instructions on this procedure can be found on some previous posts on this forum.

Good luck!
NEKI