STARSAT SR-X200CI Plus patch

sreekumar

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Iam new in this forum and i need patch for my STARSAT SR-X200CI Plus in order to view some encripted chanels with out a fun card. pls tell me where can i find this patch and what is the name of this patch also hopw to do it.

waiting for your help,

Sreekumar.

afama1

Reaction score
Dear,
Please finde the attached file for your request.

Files with embedded keys are not permitted, they will get the forum closed down. Admin

l3amdad

Reaction score
Hi
How can I copy the firmware software on my SBV receiver (SR-X200Ci plus) which cable should I use
regards

gsmsikar

Reaction score
will i need the same software loader provided with the update file to update the receiver and do i need the null modem cable to update it?

please reply...

and please also tell what is the file name of the file to be upgraded???

thanks
help

fita

Reaction score
could you please tell me hov should lset up edit liste key on mondeal 9000 gold fta

mahtab

Reaction score
sreekumar said:
Hi friends,

Iam new in this forum and i need patch for my STARSAT SR-X200CI Plus in order to view some encripted chanels with out a fun card. pls tell me where can i find this patch and what is the name of this patch also hopw to do it.

waiting for your help,

Sreekumar.
Respected sir
i am writing the letter from saudia arbia. i have this tpe of reciver .the name of reciver - satarsat SR-X200CI.
I need the software & lodars for this reciever. because i want to update my reciver .plesae sent the software of my email account .
maazmahtab*yahoo.ie
i will so gratefull to you .i will wait for your sotware.
than to you

mahtab

Reaction score
sreekumar said:
Hi friends,

waiting for your help,

Sreekumar.
Respected sir
i am writing the letter from saudia arbia. i have this tpe of reciver .the name of reciver - satarsat SR-X200CI.
I need the software & lodars. for this reciever. because i want to update my reciver .plesae sent the software of my email account .
maazmahtab*yahoo.ie
i will so gratefull to you .i will wait for your sotware.lodars.
than to you

saeedsami

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
reciever:starsat sr-x200 cl plus
My Location
tehran.iran
deare sir/madam:
i need the latest update software and key code for my starsat sr-x200ci plus .please if anyone has it ,please send too my email:pesary_az_jense_shishekhoorde@yahoo.com
regards

GRINGO27

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.5M DISH ON SIRUS
My Location
SOMERSET UK
Hi
Satsw.com Has The Files You Need But You Cannot Access This Site In The Uk.???

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
saeedsami said:
deare sir/madam:
i need the latest update software and key code for my starsat sr-x200ci plus .please if anyone has it ,please send too my email:pesary_az_jense_shishekhoorde@yahoo.com
regards

visit satdw.com

Hope it helps

Mustafa Khan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STAR SAT SR-X-200 CI Plus
My Location
India
HI I WANT TO KNOW WHICH REMOTE CONTOLL SUPPORT IN STARSAT SR X 200 CI PLUS RECIERVER PLEASE HELP ME TO TELL THI IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF REMOTE PLEASE SEND ME AND ALSO SEND ME COMPLETE DETAIL OF REMOTE

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please dont type all in capitals - Its considered bad manners as its the written version of SHOUTING.