Starsat Upgrade Needed

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
I have a starsat X200Cl Plus , software version 2.55 which I got from www.satsw.com. It was working fine until recently; when the Polsat channels got encrypted again. I tried upgrading again, with new loader, new software(BIN), and new HEX keys from the SAME site, but failed. I think there is something wrong with that software OR with me ;) :( I heard someone getting the new software from some other site, but where?? Help plz!:confused

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star-sat
Digital2 said:
I have a starsat X200Cl Plus , software version 2.55 which I got from www.satsw.com. It was working fine until recently; when the Polsat channels got encrypted again. I tried upgrading again, with new loader, new software(BIN), and new HEX keys from the SAME site, but failed. I think there is something wrong with that software OR with me ;) :( I heard someone getting the new software from some other site, but where?? Help plz!:confused
.I have the same problem whit 120d plus
my hw verssion is not match.if u can find some sulution pls help me
thanks