Strong SRT 3680

mar2

Reaction score
I would appreciate if some could provide me the wibe address to download Hotbird on the subject model. Thanks.
Rana

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
mar2 said:
I would appreciate if some could provide me the wibe address to download Hotbird on the subject model. Thanks.
Rana

and welcome to the forum mar2.
I'm not 100% sure what you are asking for here but I would guess it is a channel listing for hotbirds 1 to 6 which you can install into your Strong receiver????? or am I completely misunderstanding you!!!!!

mar2

Reaction score
toppervte33h said:
and welcome to the forum mar2.
I'm not 100% sure what you are asking for here but I would guess it is a channel listing for hotbirds 1 to 6 which you can install into your Strong receiver????? or am I completely misunderstanding you!!!!!
Dear Thanks for your approach. I hv subject receiver & wants to download the multivison channels (hotbird Patches) maybe i am not correct in to explain you but, i need the wib site for the strong srt 3860 similar like dsrsoftware for technosat. i hope now you would have understand.
regards,
Rana

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
In that case you would need a key site as we do not allow keys here. Have you had a good look at the links section. There are lots of key sites listed. I do not know your receiver so am unable to direct you to a useful site. There may however be another forum member who uses your setup and they may be able to help now that we know what you require.

mar2

Reaction score
Dear Toppervte33, Thanks for your information, i shall check in links

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Read the old Coship 2300 threads in this forum and you will understand how to do the things you want!

Coship 2300a and Strong 3680 is the same receiver.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
And maybe this attachment could be helpful: